EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded For Computer Science Students – The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship Program is offered by Swansea University. Applications are currently being accepted from students of any nationality.
The Fully funded EPSRC DTP PhD scholarship in Computer Science is a Visualization of temporal networks through interactions with the space-time cube.
This is an opportunity to travel to Swansea; a coastal city and county in Wales.
Details of EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship
- Type of Program: PhD in Computer Science
- Scholarship Worth: £16,062
- Application Deadline: October 14, 2022
- Fund providers: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) DTP
- Focus Subject areas: Computer Science
- Project commencement date: 1 January 2023
- Mode of study: Full-time
About EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship
Dynamic data sets where each element of the data has its own individual timestamp have become more prevalent. An algorithm for drawing temporal networks within the space-time cube (2D + t) has been devised to allow dynamic graphs to be visualized in an event-based way.
But, three-dimensional representations of non-spatial information are difficult to navigate. Hence, interactive systems are necessary to fully understand the graph structure and how it evolves over time.
The successfully Selected student will investigate perceptually effective ways for dividing and visualizing the space-time cube. The EPSRC DTP PhD project will start by visualizing the contents of this space-time cube with an embedded network drawn with an event-based dynamic graph drawing algorithm.
Talking about Visualization methods, this is focusing on visualizing the already present structure within the drawing which takes into account both spatial position and time simultaneously. Subsequently, the institution will explore methods that are able to draw the dynamic graph on demand in the space-time cube steered by the user.
How to Apply for EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship 2023
To apply for the EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship, visit the website at: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/scholarships/research/computer-science-epsrc-dtp-phd-visualisation-2022-rs151.php
Eligibility for EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship
- The ideal Candidates must have an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level in Computer Science, Mathematics or a closely related discipline, or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’
- An English Language Requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with no individual component below 6.0) or Swansea recognized equivalent.
- Candidates of any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
Benefits of EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship
- The EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062.
- Also, Additional research expenses will also be available.
Best of luck!
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Meta Disbands the Team Studying Potential Negative Impacts of Facebook and Instagram
- Nvidia RTX 4090 Leak Suggests A Powerful GPU Is In the Works
- BMW Is Set To Boost the Capabilities of Electric Vehicles
- Amazon Back to School Gift Card – Is there a $15 Amazon Gift Card?
- 11 of The Best Sites to Download Android Mod APK Games
- Flutterwave Graduate 2022 Program – Full Stack Engineer NG Career Opportunity
- Trutv.Com Activate – How to Sign Up for TruTV Account