DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program 2023/2024 is now open! The WASTE Scholarship M.Sc. program is a part of the EPOS-DAAD Program that presents an opportunity to outstanding applicants with 2 years of relevant professional experience to finance their studies in Germany.
Details of DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program 2023/2024 At University of Stuttgart
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Country to study: Germany
- School to study: University of Stuttgart
- Programme: M.Sc.
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
About German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
DAAD is a well-known scholarship program in Germany, it is a private, federally funded, state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany.
The self-governing national agency represents over 300 German higher education institutions, with 100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) does not offer programs of study or courses but deals with awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and research in any recognized higher institutions in Germany.
How to Apply for DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program 2023/2024 At University of Stuttgart
To apply for DAAD WASTE Scholarship 2023/2024 Program, ensure that you meet the criteria below.
Follow the instruction below to apply:
- Visit the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) on waste.uni-stuttgart.de to begin and complete the application process
- You can also get more details by visiting the link right below: https://www.waste.uni-stuttgart.de/
Benefits of Details of DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program 2023/2024 At University of Stuttgart
The DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program at Stuttgart will cover the following:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly payments of 750 euros
- The scholarship recipient will receive payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- His/Her Travel allowance will be covered except if already covered by the home country or another source of funding
Criteria for DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program 2023/2024 At University of Stuttgart
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or in a related field.
- The requirement of one of the test scores below is needed for WASTE since English is the official language of the M.Sc.
TOEFL (CB): 213
TOEFL (PB): 550
TOEFL (iBT): 79
Meanwhile, Please note that TOEFL ITP is not accepted for the application
- A certificate of an equivalent English test not older than two years on the day of the application deadline can be presented
- Applicants must have German language knowledge “Basic User (A2)” under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Applicants without sufficient or certified knowledge of the German language have to attend the German Intensive Language Course in September (Free of charge).
- Consider the following requirements to apply for the EPOS-DAAD Scholarship:
A minimum of 2 years of professional experience after Bachelor Studies (Internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted)
The last date to apply for DAAD WASTE Scholarship 2023/2024 is September 30, 2022.