The Flutterwave Graduate 2022 Stack Engineers NG is an amazing opportunity to start your career journey with Flutterwave. The company has a mission to make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept payments, anywhere around the world.
Flutterwave is a group of bold, creative, and imaginative individuals collectively driving the effort of simplifying payments for millions of businesses within Africa, and across the globe. The Stack Engineer NG position is an opportunity for recent Graduates to Join the company and contribute to this effort.
Also Read: www.rapidpaycard.com – How to Check Rapid Pay Card Check Balance
About Flutterwave Graduate 2022 Full Stack Engineer Opportunity
The 2022 Graduate program at Flutterwave is a 12-month immersive program for recent graduates. Apply for this position and embark on a journey to take on real-world challenges and build the problem-solving skillset required for a successful lifelong career.
Flutterwave is searching for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as they grow and expand across Africa and beyond. The Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for supporting the team in Identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks in the software development life cycle of a product and managing and overseeing projects for the company.
Brief History of Flutterwave Inc
Flutterwave Inc. was established by a group of ex-bankers, entrepreneurs and engineers in the year 2016. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Lagos, Nairobi, Accra, and Johannesburg, the company seeks to enforce a new wave of prosperity across the African continent.
As a company, Flutterwave provides the underlying technology platform that allows businesses to make and accept payments anywhere in Africa.
Also Read: Part-Time Jobs Near Me – Tips for Finding a Job in Your Area
Details of Flutterwave Graduate 2022 Full Stack Engineer Opportunity
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Flutterwave Inc
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply for Flutterwave Graduate 2022 Full Stack Engineer Opportunity
Interested and qualified applicants should:
- Visit Flutterwave Inc on: flutterwavego.bamboohr.com to apply
You can also visit the official webpage of Flutterwave below for more details: https://flutterwavego.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php
Also Read: 10 Best Acoustic Engineering Schools in the World in 2022
Criteria for Flutterwave Graduate 2022 Full Stack Engineer Opportunity Qualification
Your Expected Day-to-Day Activities:
- You’re expected to Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Carry out Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment
- Establish customer-facing applications using RESTful APIs
- Expected to Create database schemas that represent and support new products/ enhancements
- To Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- With the rest of the team in designing and development
- You will be required to maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object-oriented design principles
- Perform unit tests of developed applications as well as set up automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- You will be expected to Work with frontend designers and convert designs to visual elements.
- You will engage in maintaining code and application security at all times.
- You will need to ensure data protection.
- You’re expected to have an understanding of scope and the client’s business model
- Engaged in Mentoring and implementation of best practices and processes
- You will need to comply with the documented process (SDLC)
- Engaged in Creativity and efficiency index, usage of components and tools
Required competency and skillset for Full Stack Engineer Opportunity
- Applicants must be Proficient with objected oriented design in a back-end programming language e.g. NodeJs
- He/She must have excellent knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- The applicants must be able to create database schemas that represent and support company products
- Must be Proficient in data migration, transformation, and scripting
- The ideal applicant must have an understanding of design principles behind highly scalable applications
- Must have the ability to manage applications on a wide variety of cloud platforms, and perform database administration and application scaling to support load changes
- Good communication skills and a strong customer focus is a major requirement
- Have sound knowledge of emerging technologies
- Must be able to complete projects promptly (on time)
- He/She must Demonstrate Enthusiasm/Motivation/Creativity for the assignment
Also Read: www.navyfederal.org – Best Navy Federal Credit Cards @ www.navyfederal.org