The Oxford Clarendon Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that advances the University’s objective and passion for furthering excellence in research, scholarship, and education at oxford university. Read this article completely to get all the details about this Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarship at The University of Oxford.
Also Read: Meta Disbands the Team Studying Potential Negative Impacts of Facebook and Instagram
Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarships at The University of Oxford
This annual scholarship got its name from its close relationship with the University of Oxford press (OUP) and in honor of an act of philanthropy by the Earl of Clarendon.
Clarendon does not only offer over 150 new, fully funded scholarships every year to outstanding graduate scholars. It also offers students the opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford University.
Clarendon Scholarship Summary
Below, we have put together a summary of the Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarships at The University of Oxford.
- Host: University of Oxford
- Programs: Masters, Ph.D. Scholarships
- Reward: Fully funded, £15,009
- Deadline: Annually
Let’s move into detailed information about the Clarendon scholarship.
Also Read: Nvidia RTX 4090 Leak Suggests A Powerful GPU Is In the Works
Clarendon Scholarship Benefits
The list below contains the coverage of the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University;
- The scholarship covers the tuition fees of its receivers
- If you are a scholar on a full-time course, you will receive very comforting annual living costs. This amount will be at least £15,009. Scholars undergoing part-time courses will receive a study support grant to assist with non-fee costs. All the scholars on part-time courses will receive a study support grant to assist with non-fee costs. part-time DPhil scholars should expect to receive a minimum of £2,502 and part-time Master’s scholars should expect at least £5,003.
- The successful scholars here will receive these awards for the full duration of their studies. these benefits will be liable to pay their tuition fees to the University throughout their course.
These are the major benefits offered by the Clarendon Fully Funded Oxford University scholarship.
Number of Awards Given at the Clarendon Scholarships at The University of Oxford
The Clarendon Oxford University scholarship offers approximately 170 fully funded scholarships every year.
Eligibility Criteria for Clarendon Scholarship
To be eligible for any of the Clarendon Scholarships, you must meet the following criteria;
- You must have a perfect understanding of the English Language.
- Graduate applicants are eligible.
- If you are offering the degree-bearing course at the graduate level, you are eligible.
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- All Candidates applying to start a new master’s degree course or DPhil course at Oxford are eligible for these scholarships. This will include students that are currently studying for a master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil.
- If you intend to continue studying for the same degree at Oxford in the next year, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
These are the major eligibility criteria for the Clarendon scholarship at Oxford University. The Eligible countries and subjects will be discussed below.
Also Read: New PS5 Update Adds a Hidden Surprise for Trophy Fans
Eligible Countries for the Clarendon Scholarship
Students from all countries are eligible for the Clarendon scholarship. Clarendon scholars can come from all continents in the world, the USA, Australia, Venezuela, Vietnam, Norway, Nigeria, etc.
Application for the Clarendon Scholarship
There is no preference for the types of subjects that are allowed in this scholarship. The Clarendon scholarship allows all full-time and part-time Master’s courses. This includes MSt, MSc, BCL/MJur, MBA, MFE, MPhil, BPhil, MSc by Research, MTh, and all DPhil programs.
Documents Required for Application for the Clarendon Scholarship
To apply for the Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarships at The University of Oxford, you will need the following documents.
- Academic degree and transcripts
- Personal statements
- Research proposals
- Proof of your awards, certificates, etc.
These are the major documents required for the Clarendon scholarship at the University of Oxford.
How to Apply for Clarendon Scholarship?
There is no specific application procedure for the Clarendon Scholarship at the University of Oxford. Applicants for this scholarship must first apply for a graduate course at Oxford University.
If the applicant is eligible for the scholarship, the institution will forward the name of the applicant to the board of the scholarship.
The successful applicants will be contacted by the Clarendon fund through email. You will then have to accept the offer.
There are certain contract requirements that every candidate must fulfill. These are the requirements from your selected college.
You have to accept the offer because if you defer, you will not be given a chance in the future.
The Clarendon scholarship is a yearly scholarship. To apply, go to the official website at: www.ox.ac.uk/clarendon/ before the month of January to get more details about the accurate registration date.
Also Read: Amazon Back to School Gift Card – Is there a $15 Amazon Gift Card?
Duration of the Clarendon Scholarship
Clarendon Scholarships are offered for the full period that scholarships are liable to pay their tuition fees to the University, which is the same as the length of the course or program they have chosen.
Sponsors of the Clarendon Scholarship
The fund used for the Clarendon scholarship is gotten from donations from partners within and outside Oxford University.
Official Website for Application
The official website to apply for the Clarendon scholarship is www.ox.ac.uk/clarendon/
Applicants and beneficiaries of this scholarship should please note that the scholarships are subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarships at The University of Oxford
Who Gets Clarendon Scholarship?
The Clarendon scholarships are given to people with outstanding academic records.
The majority of successful scholars have at least a first-class honors degree or its equivalent. For instance, a GPA score of at least 3.7 out of 4.
How Many Clarendon Scholarships Are There?
This scholarship offers over 170 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist outstanding graduate scholars, and the opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
How Can I Study at Oxford for Free?
Several Reach Oxford scholarships are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or lack of suitable educational facilities, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
Is Clarendon Prestigious?
Clarendon scholarships are very competitive, prestigious, and highly sought-after by both national and international students. Just like every other fully-funded Oxford scholarship, Clarendon covers tuition fees and provides a huge grant for living expenses.
Also Read: DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program 2023/2024 At University of Stuttgart For Developing Countries