If you feel you’ve had enough of Facebook, you can simply deactivate the account for a while. Delete Facebook Temporarily is the process of deactivating your account. You know, there are times you feel very bored with Facebook and just wish you can make the account inactive for a while. Well, you can make the account inactive by deactivating the account or deleting it.
Deactivation from Facebook is for those who aren’t ready t leave the platform completely. When deactivating your account, users won’t be able to see your timeline or search for you. But some information such as messages will be visible and activated. That is to say, you can still use Messenger if you want to.
Delete Facebook Temporarily
Facebook Delete is the process of deleting your Facebook account from the platform temporarily (deactivating) or permanently. There was a time, I got tired of using my Facebook account and I deleted the account completely. Deactivation or deleting your account is simple. When you delete your permanent, it means you’re removing your information from the platform completely. While deactivating is temporary, like taking a vacation from it for some time.
What Happens When You Deactivate Facebook?
Once you have made up your mind to give Facebook space, deactivating your account is easy and fast. When you deactivate your account, your users won’t be able to see your timeline until you reactivate it. When your account on Facebook is deactivated;
- No one will be able to look you up using your username.
- Most of your information will still be available such as your messages with friends.
- Your friends might still see your name on their friend list.
- Facebook group admins may still be able to see your posts and comments in a group alongside your name.
If you decide to leave your messenger account active when you deactivate it, it will still remain active. Delete Facebook temporarily can be done using the app or the website and they both involve the same process.
Deactivating Facebook Account
As I said earlier, deactivating your Facebook account is simple and fast. But it can only be done when you are signed in to the profile. You can sign in to your account using the Facebook app or website. To log in o Facebook;
- Open the Facebook app or access your web browser and tap in facebook.com
- Enter your login details; mobile phone number or email address and password.
- Tap on login.
The profile will be loaded on the device immediately and you can deactivate it by tapping on the Menu tab.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
You can easily deactivate your account and reactivate it whenever you feel you like. You can use the mobile app or website. To deactivate your Facebook account;
- From your Facebook page, click on the Menu tab.
- Hit on the “Settings” option, then “Your Facebook Information” in the left column.
- Also, hit on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Hit on “Deactivate Account” and click on “Continue to Account Deactivation”.
- Type in the account password when required.
The account will be deactivated and Facebook will log you out.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account Mobile
Like I said earlier, you can deactivate the account on the web or mobile app. The above process is how to deactivate via the web. So here’s how to delete Facebook temporarily on mobile;
- Tap on the “Menu” tab at the bottom or top right.
- Then navigate or scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy”, and tap on “Settings”.
- Tap on the “Account Ownership and Control” > “Deactivate and Deletion” option to proceed.
- Select “Continue to Account Deactivation” and follow the on-screen instructions that would be shown to commence.
- Input your password when asked to.
The account would be logged out on the mobile. And it means the account has been deactivated successfully.
If you wish to reactivate the account again, you can do that by logging in to your account with your login details.
Can a Deleted Account be Traced?
Can a Fake Facebook Account be Traced?
What is a Meta Account?
How does Meta get Money?
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Apply for a Test and Trace Support Payment – Who Can Apply
- How to Deactivate Facebook App
- How to Deactivate Facebook Account in Mobile – Deactivate My Facebook Account | Permanently Deactivate my Facebook Account
- How To Turn On Ray Tracing On Fortnite On Your PC
- Deactivate In Facebook: Deactivate Facebook Account | How To Deactivate Facebook Account