Some may ask questions relating to How to Deactivate Facebook App? Of course your account may be deleted from the Facebook application if you want a break from it. There are several ways to deactivate your account from Facebook. Facebook online users may also learn from this article on how to deactivate your Facebook account. It is easy to go through this process. And also I will be guiding you through the process of deactivating your account either temporarily or permanently. So it’s best you read more on this article carefully.
How to Deactivate Facebook App
Deactivating your account can also be deleting your account from Facebook. This process has a temporary and permanent way of acting on it. To get involved in this process, you will have to read more on this article.
Read Also >>> Facebook Dating 2020 App – Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Site Free App(Opens in a new browser tab)
Deactivate Facebook Temporarily
If you desire to totally remove your details and account on Facebook temporarily, then below are the steps you may require to do that:
- Go to your Facebook app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the more setting (top right on Android mobile while the bottom right on iOS devices)
- Scroll down to tap on Settings & Privacy, and then tap on the Settings option.
- Tap on account ownership and control.
- Then select the deactivation and deletion option.
- Tap on continue to account deactivation.
After this follow the instructions to continue your temporary deactivation of the account.
Note: When your account is deactivated temporarily, below are the activities that may still persist.
- Your profile won’t be seen.
- Messaged you sent to friends may still be visible.
- Your comments, posts, along with your name may still appear in groups and other pages.
You can reactivate your account by just signing in using your username and password.
Check Out >>> Facebook Release Dating App – Facebook Dating Free App | Facebook Dating Free(Opens in a new browser tab)
Deactivate Facebook Permanently
For permanent deactivation of Facebook, here are the procedures:
- Open the Facebook mobile app.
- Tap on the menu icon from the Facebook homepage.
- Scroll and tap on settings & privacy, then tap on settings.
- Select the Your Facebook Informations and tap on the account ownership and control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Then choose Delete Account and then tap on Continue to delete account.
- Scroll down and tap on Delete Account.
- Fill in your password and then tap on Continue.
- Then finally tap on Delete Account.
Your account will be removed from Facebook permanently and you will be given grace of 30 days to get back to your account.
Note: When your account is permanently deactivated, the below activities will still go on the account:
- You can never reactivate your account after 30 days.
- Your profile, photos, posts, comments, and other information on the Facebook environment will be removed permanently.
- Other apps connected to your Facebook data will be lost.
And you can no longer access your account on the messenger application.
You May Like >>> Delete Facebook Account – How to Deactivate Facebook Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
Download Your Facebook Information
You might want to download your Facebook information before getting to delete your Facebook permanently. Here is how you can download your Facebook information:
- Go to the Facebook app.
- Sign in to your account using your username and password.
- Tap on the menu icon from the top right section. While for iOS devices, the menu icon is at the bottom right section.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy>Settings.
- Search and tap on download your information.
- On the request a copy section, checkmark the desired information boxes.
- Adjust the data range, format, and media quality.
- Then tap on create a file.
After a while, your file will be ready to be downloaded. From the download your information section, tap on available copies. From here you can download your Facebook information.
Recommended >>> Facebook Adds Option for United State Users to Turn Off Political Ads: Limit Facebook Political Ads(Opens in a new browser tab)