DAAD Graduate School Scholarship is open to eligible International Applicants to pursue a PhD degree program. The scholarship is offered through the Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS). About 2 scholarship applications are invited for international doctoral researchers.
Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) is a renowned international inter-university graduate school in the social sciences, located at the University of Bremen and Jacobs University Bremen, Germany.
The DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme offers each Successful applicant, a Ph.D. scholarship worth 1.200 €/month (plus additional benefits) for 48 months. Recipients are expected to provide answers to the Program’s focus area; how social policy and social cohesion are related on a global, regional, or national level.
Details About DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program
- Type Postgraduate:
- Organization: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Country to study: Germany
- Study at: Jacobs University, University of Bremen
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 23, 2023
About German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
German Academic Exchange Service, commonly called DAAD, was founded in 1925 and is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic cooperation.
The scholarship program of DAAD in Germany is a private, federally funded, and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany. It represents 365 German higher education institutions which comprise about 100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art.
German Academic Exchange Service, (DAAD) awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education.
Benefits of DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program 2023
DAAD Graduate School Scholarship will provide successfully selected Candidates a Ph.D. scholarship worth 1.200 €/month with additional benefits for 48 months.
How to Apply for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship?
- All Interested and qualified candidates can apply by visiting the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) on: https://campusnet.jacobs-university.de/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=CampusNet&PRGNAME=CR to apply
- For more details, visit DAAD website on: https://www.uni-frankfurt.de/128207763/DAAD_GSSP_Call_2022.pdf
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program Qualification
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program
- Posses a strong academic background
- Ideal candidates must have an excellent MA degree (or national equivalents) in Sociology, Political Science, Psychology, or related social science disciplines, e.g. Law, Economics, or Media Sciences.
- Applicants are expected to be proficient in the English language both speaking & writing, proof of C1-level English language skills or the equivalent.
January 23, 2023.
More Related Content
- Mozilla Foundation Responsible Computer Science Challenge – Apply Now!
- FASPE Journalism Fellowship Program 2023 – Journalism Students and Early career Journalists
- Georgetown University Global Human Development Program – Apply Now!
- Korea University Global Leader Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now!
- World Literacy Awards 2023: Nomination Call