The CSI Energy Group, a top infrastructure developer in Sub-Saharan Africa, is pleased to announce the Call for the 2023 edition of the CSI OPEN Energy Fund for African Women Founders in Energy.
The OPEN Energy Fund is designed primarily for women-led businesses operating in Africa, with an annual turnover of over USD 25,000 annually and with at least 3 employees.
CSI OPEN Energy Fund 2023
The CSI OPEN Energy Fund is committed to investing in women-led businesses within the energy sector in Africa, with the goal of growing their business by providing access to funds and expertise to maximize their impact and profitability.
In addition, these businesses are provided with advisory services & operational support to best suits their business and operational needs. Companies with an investment with the CSI Energy Group are Provided with access to Investment, Expertise, and strong business Networks.
Details About CSI OPEN Energy Fund For Women Funders
- Category: Entrepreneurs
- Host Organization: CSI Energy Group
- Eligible Country: Africa
- Target Individuals: African Women Founders in Energy.
- Value: Up to $100,000
- Eligible Gender: Women Only
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2023, is the last Applications date
Benefits of the CSI OPEN Energy fund 2023 For African Women Funders
- Successful companies in the energy sector across Africa are Provided with tailored advisory services & operational support specifically designed around their needs.
- Also, investors have OPEN access to, Investment, Expertise, and Networks
About CSI Energy Group
CSI Energy Group has been in operation for over 25 years now, working closely with the power, oil, and gas as well as the mining industry in delivering projects across the continent of Africa.
The company seeks to influence a new energy era to bring about sustainability, this will be achieved through collaboration.
The CSI Energy Group is committed to delivering the best solutions, and infrastructure of unequaled quality. This entails having the best hands and showing business ethics that inspire others.
CSI Energy Group invests in businesses that are founded by women within the energy sector in Africa. They provide access to funds to grow their business as well as expertise to maximize their impact and profitability.
How to Apply for CSI OPEN Energy fund 2023?
- Candidates who fulfill the requirements can go to the CSI Energy Group application page on csi.energy to apply
- Eligible Candidates whose business also meets the criteria stated below, should download the Application form via this link: https://www.csi.energy/media/fnumutrz/open-application-form.pdf?utm_source=website_open&utm_medium=form&utm_campaign=download} and submit with requested relevant documents.
- For queries about the fund, Kindly send an email to [email protected]
Requirements for CSI OPEN Energy fund 2023 For Women Funders
About the Applicant
- Candidates must be fully dedicated to the company and
- Should be business focused
- Should have an open mind to coaching
- Should demonstrate the need for a strategic investor to help grow the business
About the company:
- The company must be currently generating consistent revenues over 12 months from an established customer base, a minimum of USD 25,000
- The minimum number of employees should be three
- Ensure that the company services service or product can be scaled or replicated
- The business should be up and running with all administrative documents up to date
- Must be a registered limited company with clean records of accounts, permits & licenses for easy operations
- The Business should have a team with complementary skills in place.
- The company must have a positive impact on the economy, the environment, and society at large.
- The company is expected to be located and operating in Africa. However, preference will be given to companies located in the following regions: Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Burundi, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius, and Rwanda
March 31, 2023.
More Related Content
- College with No Application Fee in Georgia
- Georgia Department Of Public Health – Careers In Georgia Department Of Public Health
- Georgia Rental Assistance – What Is the Georgia Rental Assistance Program | Georgia Rental Assistance Login
- Google for Africa 2021 – Google Plans to Support African Founders
- How to Apply For Black Founders Fund For Africa 2022 ($4Million) – Google for Startups
- Apple Entrepreneur Camp 2023 for Female Founders Globally – Apply Now!
- Student Energy Fellowship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- Why You Have Not Been Getting Those Grants