Ched scholarship application online is the easiest way to access the Ched for interested students who are far of. There is news of students who love schooling but are not fortunate to complete it due to a lack of funds.
Well, if that is the case, then the Ched scholarship is worth taking advantage of. If you are interested in getting this scholarship, then you should stick to this content and get all the information you need to start and complete the process.
Ched Scholarship Application Online
The Ched scholarship program is one of the most fantastic scholarship opportunities for upcoming college students. The scholarship is focused on proving financial assistance to college students who enrolled or are planning to enrol in authorized colleges and universities. High school institutions are also considered.
For this scholarship program, selection will be based on merit and it will be provided for full and half-time interested students.
Are you interested in applying for this scholarship but want detailed information about the requirements? If that is the case, you can check them out below:
- The candidate should be a senior high school graduate and/or for graduation with GWA 96% or above for full merit and for half-SSP or half-PESFA, GWA 93% to 95%.
- Applicant must not avail of any other scholarship or financial assistance program
- The applicant should be a Filipino citizen
- The applicant’s family gross income must not exceed four Lakh rupees.
- An applicant must not be a graduate of any degree program.
These are important tips you should consider before applying for the scholarship.
Do Want to apply for the Ched scholarship? Well, if that is the case, you should possess the following documents.
- A true certified copy of the birth certificate;
- Certificate of Indigency from Barangay
- Proof of Income (any of the following)
- Affidavit of No Income
- For children of OFWs and seafarers, a photocopy of any of the following:
- The latest copy of the contract;
- Proof of income
- For children of non-OFWs, a photocopy of any of the following:
- Photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return of parents or guardians;
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Copy of Photocopy of grades in Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12
- A case study from the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
Before applying for this scholarship, you should ensure you put all these documents in place.
CHED Scholarship Program 2022 Application Procedure
In this section, we will be giving you guides on how to apply for the Ched scholarship program. Below is the application process you need to follow:
- Visit the website at https://ched.gov.ph/scholarships.
- Locate the “directory” button on the up-right side of the website.
- Click on the “contact us” button among the given option on the list.
- Get instructions on the application process by calling the displayed contacts or sending an email.
- Fill out the form that will be provided correcting and submit it.
- Then wait for responses from the platform on the next step to take.
Follow the above carefully to get started.
Available course to Study at Ched Institution Via the Ched Scholarship Program
Below is an outline course you can decide to study at the institution:
- Engineering and Technology
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Geodetic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing / Production Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Sanitary Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Related Programs
- Engineering Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Information Technology Education
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Entertainment and Multimedia Computing / Game Development and Animation
- Information System
- Information Technology
- Library and Information Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Applied Physics / Physics
- Mathematics / Mathematics
- Applied Statistics/ Statistics
- Environmental Science
- Human Biology
- Marine Biology
- Marine Science
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Architecture and Related Programs
- Fine Arts
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Environmental Planning
- Business and Management
- Business Analytics (straight major)
- Hospitality Management/ Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Tourism Management/ Tourism
- Maritime Education
- Maritime Engineering Marine Transportation
- Teacher Education
- Secondary Education major in Science and Mathematics
- Culture and Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Needs Education
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Health Profession Education
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor Of Optometry
- Medical Technology / Medical Laboratory Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Social Sciences
- Community Development
- Human Services (Guidance and Counselling)
- Indigenous Peoples Studies/ Education
- Peace Studies/ Education
- Social Work
- Multi and Interdisciplinary Cluster
- Data Science and Analytics
- Disaster Risk Management/ Climate Change
- Renewable / Sustainable Energy
Can I Still Apply for CHED Scholarship 2022?
The online application for the CHED college scholarship for 2022 has now closed. Notwithstanding, the platform suspended applications for their merit scholarship program for the academic year 2023 is set to kick off soon.
Is CHED Still Accepting Scholarships?
Well, the platform is very much open to and still excepting applicate for the next academic section comes 2023. Hence, you need to contact the school support system of academic support personnel for adequate information on what you need to do.
What is the Monthly Allowance for CHED Scholar?
If you are a full-time student, you will receive PHP 35,000 or more per semester. And if you are not a full-time student, you will be given PHP 17, 000 or more per semester as a half-scholar.
CHECK THIS OUT: