University of Leeds PhD Scholarship 2022/2023 is offered through the School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering. It is a partial-fee Scholarship Program for research degrees.
The University of Leeds PhD Scholarship program is a highly competitive. It is a partial fee funding, offering a reduction on Non-UK Academic Fee of 10,000 GBP maximum for a duration of 3 years.
University of Leeds PhD Scholarship 2022/2023
Previous graduates of University of Leeds, who are self-funding and have remaining balance of fees, are entitled to the 10% Alumni Bursary. All the costs associated with the Recipient’s arrival at the University of Leeds for commencement of their PhD, include: flights, immigration health surcharge/medical insurance and Visa costs are not covered under this studentship.
Details About University of Leeds PhD Scholarship 2022
- Type: PhD Research Degree
- Institution: University of Leeds PhD
- Country: United Kingdom
- Study at:
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About University of Leeds
Established In 1874 and formerly called Yorkshire College of Science, the University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
University of Leeds subsequently became part of the federal Victoria University in 1887, joining the likes of Owens College (Now the University of Manchester) and University College Liverpool ( Now the University of Liverpool).
Benefits of University of Leeds PhD Scholarship 2022/2023
- Recipients will be paid a Non-UK Academic Fee of a maximum of 10,000 GBP per year for 3 years.
- All previous University of Leeds graduate and self-funding students with remaining balance of fees, may be entitled to the 10% Alumni Bursary.
How to Apply for University of Leeds PhD Scholarship 2022/2023
- Are you Interested and qualified? Please visit the University Of Leeds webpage at: leeds.ac.uk to apply
- Applications the for research degree should be made online via the University’s website.
- Kindly Indicate clearly that the funding you wish to be considered for is School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering Partial Fee Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Leeds PhD Scholarship
- The University of Leeds PhD Scholarship is Open to only International students.
- All the Applicants for the research degree programs are expected to have at least a first-class or an upper second-class British bachelor’s Honor’s degree or equivalent.
- Required entry for some research degrees may be higher, for instance, several faculties, also require a Masters’ degree.
- Ensure to review the relevant School prior to making an application.
- For English language entry, the minimum requirement for research postgraduate research study is an IELTS of 6.0 overall with at least 5.5 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalents.
- Successfully selected students for the University of Leeds PhD Scholarship award, must be able to start by no later than 1 November 2023.
- David Jones – David Jones Online Stores and Forms of Payments
- Myer – Myer Delivery Order Updates, Store Locations, and Store Transfers Free
- Best Snow Blowers – Get the Best Deals at Amazon
- Employee Feed Kroger Portal – ess.kroger.com
- Navient Login – Navient Account Online Login at navient.com
- Georgetown University Global Human Development Program – Apply Now!