The 2023 Call for the Bonn SDG Fellowship Program has been announced. The university of Bonn is inviting scholars from eligible regions which include: Africa, Latin America, and South/East Asia, to participate in research on Sustainable Development Goals-related topics.
The duration of the 2023 Bonn SDG Fellowship is 3 to 12 months during which tenured faculty members (professors) at the University are allowed to invite Postgraduate scholars to participate in a joint research project on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in line with the Agenda 2030 of the United Nations for Sustainable Development.
Successful Candidates (scientists) will conduct research and have the opportunity to teach with a professor from the University of Bonn for the time frame of the program.
Details About the University of Bonn SDG Fellowship Program
- Category: Research (Postgraduate)
- Host Organization: University of Bonn
- Host Country: Germany
- Duration: Three to Twelve Months
- Research location: University of Bonn
- Focus Area: Research project on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 3, 2023
Benefits/Rewards of the University of Bonn SDG Fellowship Program 2023
The Bonn SDG Fellowship funding covers the following expenses:
- The Fellowship provides a travel allowance (depending on country of origin)
- Scholars will receive scholarships worth €3,000 per month
- Additional funds for family members of up to €300 and €250 for a spouse and each child.
- A research expense allowance of up to €500 per month will be provided
- No insurance benefits for this scholarship.
About the University of Bonn
The University of Bonn in Germany is a top German University that was founded in 1818 (over 200 years ago), the University is also regarded as one of Germany’s most important institutes of higher education.
The University of Bonn has over 38,000 students pursuing different taught Programs at the University. Additionally, the university of Bonn has gained an outstanding reputation both at home and abroad.
In carrying out research activities, the University of Bonn is one of the world’s leading research-based universities, no wonder it operates on an international level.
How to Apply for Bonn SDG Fellowship Program 2023?
- All Interested and Qualified Candidates for the Bonn SDG Fellowship, should locate the University of Bonn link found below to apply: uni-bonn.de
- For more details about the fellowship, kindly visit the University of Bonn website at: https://www.uni-bonn.de/en/research-and-teaching/support-for-researchers-and-teachers/research-funding/university-grants/bonn-sdg-fellowships
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Bonn SDG Fellowship Program 2023
- All the Post-doctoral researchers must possess foreign citizenship and be invited by a professor of the University of Bonn for a joint research project.
- Candidates are required to have a long-term affiliation at a university or research institute in the above-mentioned regions beyond her/his fellowship and
- Must show proven expertise in an area of research from the thematic spectrum of the SDGs.
Documents Required for Application
- Online application form
- The project description in PDF max. 8 pages) showing the research outline of the project to be worked on during the fellow’s stay in Bonn
- A description of the fellow’s contribution to research and teaching at the University of Bonn,
- A brief overview of the partnership between the applicant and the fellow
- An overview of the integration of the fellow into the host institute
- Fellow’s CV in PDF format
- A plan for financing the project (please use the following Excel file, download here)
May 3, 2023.
More Related Content
- UNU-EHS Masters Scholarships Fully Funded – Apply Now!
- UNU-EHS Masters Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
- Melton Foundation SDG Innovation Challenge 2022 – APPLY NOW!
- ONE Africa Award 2022 For Sustainable Development Goals
- University Of Bonn SDG Fellowships For Developing Countries 2022 | How to Apply Now