Applications for UNU-EHS Master’s Scholarships 2023 in Germany is ongoing. The University of Bonn and the United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security are delighted to announce this scholarship award for students from Developing Countries.
The fully funded UNU-EHS Master’s Scholarships is also supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to students from developing countries to pursue an M.Sc. program in “Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security.”
UNU-EHS Masters Scholarships
Since its inception, the UNU-EHS Master’s Scholarships has been part of a selected group of international postgraduate programs that benefits from the EPOS funding scheme offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Through the UNU-EHS Master’s Scholarships, students are provided with detailed knowledge, critical understanding, strategies and the needed tools to take an interdisciplinary approach towards environmental risks and human security.
Details of UNU-EHS Masters Scholarships
- Scholarships Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: United Nations University (UNU)
- Country: Germany
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
About United Nations University (UNU)
The United Nations University (UNU) World Institute for Development Economics Research offers economic analysis and policy advice with the aim of promoting sustainable and equitable development for all.
UNU commenced operations in Helsinki, Finland, for over two decades now, it is the first research center of the United Nations University. UNU currently provides varieties of services from policy advice to governments as well as freely available original research.
The UNU-EHS Master’s Program is the third study program in Bonn to be admitted to the DAAD funding scheme.
Benefits of enrolment for the UNU-EHS Master’s Scholarships
- Successfully selected applicants will be funded to cover all expenses directly related to the study program
- The cost of living in Bonn will be covered as well
How to Apply for the UNU-EHS Master’s Scholarships 2023
- All Interested and qualified Applicants need to apply for the programme by filling the applications forms for the DAAD. Please note that acceptance to the former does not guarantee acceptance to the latter.
- Selection for EPOS of shortlisted candidates will take place between February and April each year.
- Those who do not fulfill the EPOS requirements but wish to benefit from financial support during their studies are invited to apply individually and early to other available funding programmes in Germany.
- Visit UNU website below for more details: https://ehs.unu.edu/education/masters/international-joint-msc-programme-geography-of-environmental-risks-and-human-security.html#overview
Eligibility Criteria for UNU-EHS Master Scholarships
- Applicant’s must be from a Developing Country (according to the classification of the DAAD)
- The applicant must have at least two years of practical work experience with either an NGO, GO, or the private sector in a field related to the study programme
- The ideal applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree with no longer than five years ago
- He or She must have zero records of completed Master in a similar field of studies
- Applicant’s must be aiming at a career as a practitioner in a field related to the programme of study
December 15, 2022
- Nintendo 3Ds Games – How to Download Nintendo 3DS Games
- Best Free VPNs For PC – Features of VPN
- Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
- Join Guaranty Trust Fashion Weekend to Promote Your Enterprise
- Burger King UK Experience Survey 2022 – How Can I Find a Burger King…