Good News! African Students can now apply for the University of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Scholarships 2023. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply before the deadline date as the Scholarship awards are limited and competitive.
Meanwhile, the University of California Berkeley, African Legal Impact Scholarship was established to encourage students from Africa to pursue an advanced legal education at the University of California, Berkeley.
The African Legal Impact Scholarship funds are limited, the program is available to just two outstanding applicants annually.
Summary of the University of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Scholarships
- Scholarships Type: Postgraduate
- Institution: University of California
- Country: United States
- Course to study: Law
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 18, 2022
Benefits of University of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Scholarships
- Successfully Selected applicants will receive a full-tuition waiver.
- The Recipients will be responsible for paying only the $1,000 seat deposit, plus travel and living expenses.
How to Apply for the University of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Scholarship 2023?
- Interested and eligible Applicants should send their Transcripts and letters of recommendation to LSAC in advance in order to allow time for processing.
- Visit the University of California website below for more details: https://www.law.berkeley.edu/academics/llm/tuition-financial-aid/scholarships/
This page contains more details about the scholarship and the necessary procedures for application.
Criteria for University of California Berkeley African Legal Impact Scholarships 2023
The African Legal Impact Scholarship awards are based on the following requirement:
- The applicant must have Citizenship or primary residence in Africa
- Academic merit
- Present a Statement of Intention describing what the scholarship recipient plans on accomplishing in Africa after graduating from the LL.M. professional track
- The ideal Students must be admitted to the LL.M. Professional Degree Program before they can apply for this scholarship and stand a Chance of approval.
- The Impact Scholarship Application instructions will be made available for eligible admitted students.
- The scholarship Recipients must maintain a minimum grade standard of pass or higher in all classes during the first semester in order to maintain scholarship eligibility during the second semester.
December 18, 2022
Best of luck with your application!
Frequently Asked Questions About African Legal Impact Scholarships
Do you still have questions about the African Legal Impact Scholarship? If yes, carefully read through this section of the article to get more details.
What Course Can I Study with the African Legal Impact Scholarship?
The course available for study with the African Legal impact scholarship is law. This scholarship is organized with the intention of encouraging African students seeking legal education.
What is an LL.M?
One of the requirements of this scholarship is an LL.M degree. With this, you should know what this degree is all about. The LL.M is known as the Master of Laws. It is obtained by completing a one year full time program. This degree is usually pursued by law students and professionals as it opens them to more opportunities since many law firms prefer LL.M candidates.
What is the Right LL.M Program for Me?
Having known what an LL.M is all about, you may be wondering which one is right for you. Different law schools offer different kinds of LL.M programs. The most common types are the Full time, part time and online LL.M.
The full time course usually takes at least one year. The part time program is for those that are already in the work force and still want to get the degree. The online program is for students that want to get the degree remotely.
How is the Scholarship Awarded?
This scholarship is awarded based on the Citizenship and primary residence of the applicants. Also, it is given based on Academic merit and what the applicants tends on accomplishing in Africa after graduation.
What do Applicants Get After Receiving the African Legal Impact Scholarship?
The scholarship is a full tuition waiver. The recipients of the scholarship will only be required to pay $1,000 seat deposit, plus travel and living expenses.
- How to Connect a PS4 Controller to Xbox One
- Cash Store Customer Experience Survey @ www.cashstore.com
- Nintendo 3Ds Games – How to Download Nintendo 3DS Games
- Discord On Xbox – How To Set Up a Discord Server
- How Long Do Derogatory Marks Stay on Your Credit?
- How to get a Spotify Student Discount
- Easy Guide on how to Create Twitter Account for Business