Good News! Applications are being invited for eligible international students for the Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship program in Holland.
Maastricht University offers about 24 paid scholarships worth €30,000 which covers the tuition fee and a monthly stipend. The High Potential Scholarship program is available each academic year for highly talented students from outside the EU who have been admitted to a Master’s program at Maastricht University.
Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship
The Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship consists of both the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund), and the Holland Scholarship financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education in partnership with Dutch recognized universities.
The Awards program is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree program in the Netherlands.
Details of Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Maastricht University
- Country: Netherlands
- School: Maastricht University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2023
- Duration of High Potential scholarship: Master’s Program is 13 months one-year and 25 months for a two-year master program me
About Maastricht University
Maastricht University in Holland is a Prestigious international university with 18,000 students and more than 4,000 employees. The cutting edge of this university is its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Due to its high-quality research and study programs with a strong focus on social engagement, the Maastricht University has quickly built up a solid reputation. Hence, it is considered one of the best young universities in the world.
Benefits of Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship
- Scholarship worth of € 12,350* (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months) for Living expenses:
- Coverage for Health & liability insurance: € 700*
- The sum of € 207 for Visa application costs:
- Full Tuition fees
- Pre-Academic Training costs
How to Apply for Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship 2023
The steps below will guide you towards applying for UM High Potential Scholarship 2023
- You need to Register for a Master programs at University of Maastricht
- To register for a master program at UM, visit your prospective program’s webpage at: https://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/education/master and submit your application via Studielink: http://www.studielink.nl/
- A student ID number for UM will be sent to you in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form
- The next step is to fill in the application form of which you need to log in with your UM account. Visit this link: http://intranet.maastrichtuniversity.nl/en/scholarship-application-form-2023-2024 to fill out the application form. Note that UM can only accept applications via the application form.
Requirements for Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, You are expected to have nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You are not allowed to have double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You must have applied for admission to a participating full-time master program at Maastricht University for the 2023-2024 academic year to be eligible
- Must fulfil the specific admission requirements of the University Maastricht master program to which you have applied.
- To be eligible, the Applicants must be applying for his or her first higher degree education program in the Netherlands.
- Applicants with completed exchange programs in the Netherlands can apply.
- To be eligible, you must not be over 35 years on 1 September 2023.
- All Applicants must have obtained excellent results during their prior education programs, as demonstrated by their latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence.
Documents Required for Application
- Personal statement of financial needs
- A reference letter
- Contact details of a referee
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of academic excellence
January 1, 2023
- Nintendo 3Ds Games – How to Download Nintendo 3DS Games
- Best Free VPNs For PC – Features of VPN
- Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
- Join Guaranty Trust Fashion Weekend to Promote Your Enterprise
- Burger King UK Experience Survey 2022 – How Can I Find a Burger King…