The University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in Australia is currently seeking interested applicants. The University of Melbourne in Australia is inviting international students who are currently pursuing undergraduate taught Programs at the University, to apply for the 2023 edition of the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.
International students having any nationality other than students from New Zealand and Australia are encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity. Meanwhile, the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is offered to students who demonstrate excellent academic results.
The University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
This Scholarship intends to eliminate the burden of financial pressure on International students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at some of the world’s top Universities. About 50 students will benefit from this year’s Melbourne scholarship, however, only students who are exceptional, self-motivated, and highly talented will be eligible.
The University of Melbourne is a top Institution with high achievements in every field of study. University graduates are some of the best professionals and researchers globally. This is because students are made to experience world-class learning under the supervision of experts and technicians in related fields.
Summary of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- Country: Australia
- Host University: University of Melbourne
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Duration of Program: 4 years
- Mode of Application: No special application is required, current students, are automatically considered.
- Benefit type: Tuition fee waiver
- Applicable study areas: All study areas
- Number of scholarships: 1000
Financial Benefits of the University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- The Melbourne International Undergraduate scholarship offers a worth of $10,000 to cover tuition fees during the first year of an undergraduate program.
- Another 50% or 100% fee remission for the next three years will be covered under the scholarship.
Apply Now for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
- Please note that there is no separate application required to apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate scholarship.
- Automatic considerations will be given to students with an unconditional course offer from Melbourne University
- The student’s academic results must fulfill the eligibility criteria for them to be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Official Link: https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/melbourne-international-undergraduate-scholarship
Requirement for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Qualification
- All international students can apply (excluding citizens of Australia or New Zealand).
- Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible
- To be eligible, Candidates must have received an offer letter from the University of Melbourne.
- A student who has undertaken any previous tertiary studies is not eligible
About the University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is located in Australia, it is a public research university that was established in 1853 (over 170 years ago). The University of Melbourne is considered Australia’s second oldest university.
The University of Melbourne consists of ten separate academic units and is associated with a large number of institutes and research centers, including the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, and the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health.