Melbourne Engineering Foundation Scholarships 2021-2022 [Australia]. Application is now open to students from Australia and all over the world to apply for this scholarship. The Melbourne Engineering Foundation Scholarships are open to students of Engineering all over the world.
The aim of this scholarship is to encourage students who would like to take up a degree at the University of Melbourne, it also aims the participation in engineering courses. If your dream is to study in a foreign country, then you can consider this scholarship.
Melbourne Engineering Foundation Scholarships 2021-2022 [Australia]
Sponsor of the scholarship: the University of Melbourne in Australia.
Scholarship Base: the school of engineering, Melbourne University.
Type of scholarship: partial funding
Scholarship funding: about $20000 worth.
Number of awards: 20
Scholarship level: master‘s level
Nationality: anywhere in the world.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have fulfilled the following criteria:
- All international students can apply for this scholarship.
- The program is for those pursuing a master‘s degree program in Computing and Information Engineering at the Melbourne School of Engineering.
- To be qualified for this scholarship, you must be offered admission to the University of Melbourne.
- You must have successfully completed your undergraduate degree program.
- To be qualified, candidates must demonstrate a good command of the language, as courses are taught in English. This ability will be proven by TOEFL or IELTS test.
Beneficials of this scholarship will be provided with a grant of $5000 – $20,000. This grant will be paid in half-yearly installments throughout the duration of the recipient‘s course ( maximum of 2 years).
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, you are required to be offered admission in a master‘s degree program at the University before you can be considered for the Melbourne Engineering Foundation International Scholarship 2021/2022. You do not require a separate application for this scholarship.
During the application, you will be required to submit scanned copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, and CV.
Appliocation deadline: Available every year.
For more information, visit the scholarship major website.