Would you like to pursue a study in Australia? If yes, then you take the right step. Australia is a preferred study destination for most international Students around the world. Hence, the University of Melbourne Scholarship In Australia is an opportunity to pursue your studies.
The University of Melbourne offers one thousand (1000) Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships to international students from any part of the world to study in Australia for the 2022/2023 academic session.
About University of Melbourne Scholarship
Application for the renowned University of Melbourne Scholarships are open, the scholarship is awarded to excellent and exceptional students who are enrolling in an undergraduate study programme at the institution.
The University of Melbourne in Australia is a public research university that was established in 1853. The university is currently Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
The University of Melbourne has its main campus located in Parkville with several other campuses located across Victoria.
Benefits of the University of Melbourne Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship include the following:
- Successful applicants will receive a $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- They will also get A 50% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- With a 100% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
How to Apply for University of Melboy Scholarship 2022/2023
- Ensure that you are qualified by going through the requirements below to determine your eligibility
- Once you’re certain about your eligibility, visit the University of Melbourne at study.unimelb.edu.au to apply
- You will need to be admitted Into the Undergraduates program of the University before you can apply for Melbourne Scholarship for Undergraduates
- Note that no separate application is required. Those who receive automatic preference for the scholarship are students who have received a course offer.
Requirements for the University of Melbourne Scholarship
In other for you to be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You can only be eligible for this scholarship if you are a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- For you to be eligible, you’re required to have an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne
- Applicants must have a secondary school result to be eligible for the scholarship program
- To be eligible, the applicant must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies, this does not include extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program
Selection Criteria for University of Melbourne Scholarship
For candidates to be successfully selected for this program, they will be screened and selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school. This will be used to determine the value of the scholarship.