Apply to the 2023 edition of the Ashden International Awards, the Applications closes Wednesday 8 March!
Ashden International Awards is a leading green energy awards globally. The aim of the award is to create a rewards system for innovative enterprises and programmes that plays a key part in enabling the delivery of sustainable energy systems, thereby creating social, economic and environmental benefits.
The 2023 edition of the Ashden International Awards will foster inclusive innovation to create a low carbon world, addressing inequality and empowering communities on the frontline of the climate crisis through jobs, skills and training. Successful Ashden winners come in all shapes and sizes.
Details of Ashden International Awards
- Type of Program: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Ashden
- Country : United Kingdom
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application open: 18 January 2023
- Application Deadline: March 8, 2023
- Shortlist Announced: June, 2023
- Finalists Announced: September 2023
- Announcement of winners At Award Ceremony: Autumn, 2023
Located in London, Ashden is a charity that works in the field of sustainable energy and development, with the annual Ashden Awards, advocacy.
For over twenty years now, the Ashden Awards have accelerated the most exciting climate innovators, awards winners are fund through a rigorous global search. Ashden subsequently works with them to scale up their impact and inspire others.
The insights of the climate innovations is the power house behind Ashden activities as it helps organizations to learn and share ideas through masterclasses and workshops, and bring them closer to their key audiences.
Financial Benefits of Ashden International Awards
The benefits of the Ashden International awards include;
A prize fund of £20,000 will be given to each of the winners.
In addition to the cash fund, winning an Ashden Award brings many other benefits, including;
- Publicity both at the Local, national and international level through the work of Ashden specialist media team.
- Winners will be supported to grow or replicate their work which may include professional mentoring, training and introductions to investment and other finance providers.
- Have opportunity to present their work to large and influential audiences at the Ashden Awards Ceremony, International Conference and other Ashden events.
- Join the Membership of Alumni network of Ashden Award-winners, which facilitates opportunities to create productive partnerships and learning.
- The appraisal of winning a prestigious Ashden Award, as the application and assessment process of the Ashden International awards is known for being rigorous.
How to Apply for Ashden International Awards 2023
- Are Interested and qualified candidates can submit their application by clicking the link below: https://sfct.powerappsportals.com/ashden-home/ashden-interest/
- For more details, visit Ashden website on: http://ashden.org/awards-apply/
Requirements for Ashden International Awards Qualification
- The Awards is open to Businesses, NGOs, social enterprises and government organizations.
- Candidates must deliver their work in at least one of the UN’s developing regions of Africa, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Asia (excluding Japan) and Oceania and can be in rural or urban areas.
- Please note that High-income countries in these regions, as defined by the World Bank, are not eligible to apply for the Ashden International awards 2023.
March 8, 2023
CHCEK THIS OUT:
- IBM Fellowship Awards Program 2023 for PhD Students Worldwide – How to Apply!
- IBRO World Congress Travel Grants 2023 for Researchers Worldwide – How to Apply!
- INSAIT Summer Research Fellowship 2023 for Undergraduate Students – How to Apply!
- UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023 | Full Cost Coverage – APPLY NOW