The 2023 edition of the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program at Donghua University is open to eligible international students worldwide. The scholarship program at Donghua University is both fully and partially funded for students studying in China.
Every year, Donghua University accepts about 40 Shanghai Government Scholarship students from all over the world to pursue Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctoral degrees. This scholarship covers the full tuition of the student including other expenses related to studying in China.
Donghua University is one of the top 5 ranking universities in China on the basis of an internationally friendly environment.
Details of the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program
- Host Institution: Donghua University
- Scholarship: Shanghai Government
- Country: China
- Course: Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Programs
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
Benefits of the Shanghai Government Scholarship Program
The Benefits of a Full Scholarship include the following;
- Provision of full tuition fee waiver
- Free furnished accommodation on campus.
- Monthly stipend to all degree programs;
- Doctoral Program will receive CNY 3500, while the Master’s Program will receive CNY 3000 and Bachelor’s Program CNY 2500
- All International Students will get Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
The Benefits of Partial Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- A comprehensive Medical Insurance for international students
About Shanghai Government
The Shanghai Government Scholarship was founded in 2006, the scholarship program aims to foster the development of international student education in Shanghai.
The Program is also designed to encourage more outstanding international students and scholars to pursue a study Program at universities in Shanghai.
The prestigious Shanghai Government Scholarship is part of the Social Responsibilities of the Chinese government to fund fees for International Students In other to get the best Undergraduate, Master, and PhD. Education and other vital information.
How to Apply for Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for Shanghai Government Scholarship
- The first step is to check if Donghua University (DHU) offers the academic program you intend to study and also confirm if SGS scholarships cover it or not.
- Once that is done, proceed to apply to DHU via SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/en/ in order to save your information in the scholarships application database.
- After which you then complete the following steps to accomplish your application to DHU: complete the DHU’s online application and upload the complete application materials required at https://admissions.dhu.edu.cn/
- For more details, visit the Shanghai Government website: https://english.dhu.edu.cn/scholarships/sgs/list.htm
Eligibility Criteria for Shanghai Government Scholarship Program Qualification
To be eligible for the Shanghai Government Scholarship, Candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Candidates must be a master’s degree holder below 40 years when applying for doctoral programs.
- Posses a bachelor’s degree and below the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Should be a high school graduate below the age of 25 when applying for bachelor’s programs
- Excellent academic and extra-curricular performance Is a major requirement that must be met
- Must not be rewarded with any other scholarships offered by the government, institutes or organizations in China.
- Should be a Non-Chinese Individual with a good health condition
March 31, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT: