The 2023 edition of the IBM Fellowship Awards Program is Open to receive Applications from Eligible PhD students worldwide. The IBM Awards is offered to support and recognition to exceptional PhD students enrolled in areas of interest in technology.
Interested Candidates should note that The IBM PhD Fellowship Awards nomination period is December 15, 2022 – February 17, 2023. Apply now as the awards are highly competitive.
The fellowship covers many academic disciplines and areas of study including pioneering work in cognitive computing and augmented intelligence; quantum computing; blockchain; data-centric systems; advanced analytics; security; radical cloud innovation; next-generation silicon; and brain-inspired devices and infrastructure.
Details of IBM Fellowship Awards Program
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: IBM
- Gender: Men and Women
- Status: Open
- Application Deadline: February 17, 2023
- Fellowship Worth: The IBM PhD Fellowship’s worth varies with the country in which the university is located. The Awards for universities in the United States are $40,000 while Awards for other countries vary between $6,000 and $25,000
IBM bring together all the necessary technology and services, not minding where those solutions come from, to help clients solve the most pressing business problems.
The company believes progress is made through progressive thinking, leadership, policy and action. Therefore, it manages the brand to be highly esteemed and valued by forward-thinking clients, employees, communities, investors and the general public worldwide.
Benefits of IBM Fellowship Awards Program 2023
Below are the benefits of the 2023 edition of the IBM Fellowship Awards Program 2023.
- The IBM PhD Fellowships is offered to applicants globally
- The Awards for universities in the United States are $40,000.
- The awards for other countries vary between $6,000 and $25,000.
How to Apply for IBM Fellowship Awards Program 2023 for PhD Students?
To apply for the IBM awards, kindly visit IBM website found below: https://research.ibm.com/university/awards/fellowships.html
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Fellowship Awards Program Qualification
All nominees must meet the requirements below to be eligible for this Fellowship
- Candidates must be nominated by a doctoral faculty member & Students cannot nominate themselves for the Fellowship
- Nominees must be enrolled full-time in a PhD program over the academic year of the award or forfeit the fellowship.
- Candidates should have two years remaining in their program at the time of nomination so the fellowship can be applied to the last two years of study.
- Applicants from countries prohibited by U.S. are not eligible for the program.
- Those who are currently receiving other fellowships, internships, or support from another company or institution (except for academic scholarships) during the IBM PhD Fellowship funding period are not eligible for this award
- Nominees must remain in the same program for the duration of the award, with no transferring of departments or schools.
Selection Criteria for IBM Fellowship Awards Program
- The awardee’s potential for research excellence. IBM mentors will be assigned to awardees for the duration of the award period and are strongly encouraged to intern during the year of their award.
- Student visas must align with the terms of the internship that is, the extent to which the nominees’ research aligns with IBM focus areas.
- His/her Academic standing, publications, and endorsements from faculty advisors and department heads.
February 17, 2023
CHCEK THIS OUT: