Apply for the IBRO World Congress Travel Grant 2023 for global Researchers. The Grant program is designed to foster neuroscience research by supporting scientists from diverse geographical and scientific areas, who wish to participate in the 11th IBRO World Congress of Neuroscience.
This 2023 edition is the 11th IBRO World Congress of Neuroscience, it will be hosted by the Spanish Neuroscience Society (SENC) at the Granada Exhibition and Conference Centre from 9-13 September 2023. This is an opportunity for global neuroscientists to get together and enjoy excellent science in one of Europe’s most impressive cities.
Applications are being accepted for the IBRO World Congress Travel Grants and at the same time as abstract submission. Candidates are required to provide an abstract submission number as part of the travel grant application form. The Grants are paid by bank transfer after the awardee has attended the Congress and submitted their certificate of attendance to the IBRO Secretariat by email.
So, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of this amazing event to display your science in Granada in 2023.
Summary of the IBRO World Congress Travel Grants
- Type: Postgraduate
- Host Country: Spain
- Organization: International Brain Research Organization (IBRO)
- Eligible Country: Applicants around the World
- Duration: 9-13 September 2023.
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 28, 2023
International Brain Research Organization mostly called by the acronym IBRO, is a global federation of neuroscience organizations.
IBRO was established in 1961 to promote and support neuroscience worldwide through training, teaching, research, outreach and engagement activities, and the publication of the Organization’s two journals, Neuroscience and IBRO Reports.
The IBRO’s Governing Council is made up of over 90 international, regional and national scientific organizations, which come together with the IBRO Executive Committee and five Regional Committees to address the individual scientist’s needs and also work with them where necessary.
Financial Benefits of IBRO World Congress Travel Grants
The following IBRO World Congress Travel grants are available by region:
- Africa: 2,000 EUR
- Asia-Pacific: 1,800 EUR
- Latin America: 1,800 EUR
- Pan-Europe: 900 EUR
- US/Canada: 1,800 EUR
How to Apply for IBRO World Congress Travel Grants 2023?
- Qualified Candidates can apply by visiting the International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) at: https://form.jotform.com/
- Upon completing the application, an email will be sent to the individuals designated to support the Candidate’s application (one of which must be a current supervisor).
- The reference provided will be asked to submit their support for the Candidate’s application electronically.
- For more details, visit the IBRO website here: https://ibro.org/world-congress-travel-grants/
Eligibility Criteria for IBRO World Congress Travel Grants Qualification
- Candidates are expected to be PhD students, postdoctoral researchers, or principal investigators to be considered
- He or She must have submitted an abstract as the first author for an on-site presentation;
- Must provide at least one reference in order to be considered for the grant. However, Two references are ideal.
March 28, 2023
CHECK THIS OUT: