This research program that will cover the expenses associated with education, Texas Global Faculty Research Seed Grants aims to develop a global mindset on campus with a focus on faculty researchers.
This grant award provides funding and resources to support translational research and outreach, cultivating international partnerships with higher education institutions, governments, non-governmental organizations, and global corporations across industries.
About Texas Global Faculty Research Seed Grants
The Texas Global Faculty Research Seed Grants offer support to faculty with peer collaborators at institutions abroad to conduct research that addresses global challenges, addressing one or more of the UN Sustainability Goals.
The program allows applicants to request seed funding of up to $10,000 to propose a new research project with a peer collaborator at an international institution. All successful applicants will be required to submit an activity report at the conclusion of the grant period.
Texas Global awards Faculty Research Seed Grants are usually issued on a semiannual basis, once in the fall semester and once in the spring semester.
Details of Texas Global Faculty Research Seed Grants
- Application Deadline: 17th October 2022
- Type of Scholarship: Research Grants
- The University of Texas, Austin Faculty is interested in partnering with International institutions
- Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Duration of Programme: 1st January 2023 to 1st January 2024
Texas Global Faculty Research Seed Grants Awards Benefit
This research seed grant offers up to $10,000 to successfully selected candidates by the University of Texas at Austin.
Eligibility for Texas Global Faculty Research Seed Grants
- Home country nationals are eligible to apply as well as international students.
- Current Students of the institution can apply for research study programs offered at the University of Texas.
- Applicants must have submitted their applications by the deadline.
Apply Now for Texas Global Faculty Research Seed Grants 2022
Interested applicants can submit their admission applications at the University of Texas via its online portal. Once applications are made, eligible students will be considered.
The following supporting documents will be required to be presented by the students to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Permanent resident card
- An Expanded Resume
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Texas Global Faculty Research Seed Grants applicants must have previous academic engagements and qualifications in a relevant field of study.
The research program requires the students to submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 79
- IELTS : 6.5
It is important that applicants go through the requirements for this grant before applying. Visit the Award Webpage below for more details: https://global.utexas.edu/engagement-strategy/funding-opportunities/research-seed-grants