Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Program 2022 is open for applications. This financial grant program for the women-in-business initiative is the first of its kind in the industry offered by Access Bank’s W Initiative.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa program is in its maiden edition. It provides a free mini-MBA certification for about 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria as well as financial grants worth up to N9Million to the top 5 selected applicants.
Access Bank partners with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), to bring about this program. The program was later extended to 10 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence.
About Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Program
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa program was established in 2019. It was designed to provide female owned businesses across Africa an opportunity to access finance, world-class business trainings as well as mentoring opportunities.
Additionally, the program is designed to create an enabling environment for female entrepreneurs to grow their businesses.
Since inception, the program has provided mini-MBA to 200 women entrepreneurs across Africa. The 2022 edition is the 4th season of the program.
About Access Bank PLC
Access Bank Plc is a renowned financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria.
Access Bank has structured it’s operations on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Summary of Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa Program
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Access Bank PLC
- Course to study: Not
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
How to Apply for Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa Program 2022
To apply for the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa program:
- Visit Access Bank PLC on womenpreneur.ng
- Click the link below to get more details about the program: https://www.womenpreneur.ng/#register
Benefits of Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa Program
- The 1st price is N5 million naira
- 2nd prize is N4 million naira
- 3rd prize is N3 million naira
- 4th prize is N2 million naira
- 5th prize is N1 million naira
- 6th Prize is N750,000 naira
- 7th Prize is N500,000
- About 20 applicants will also receive consolation prizes such as free online advertisement and free website development.
- About Top 100 applicants will receive a 12 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation.
Eligibility Criteria for Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa Program
The Women applicants must be aged 18-55yrs old and are;
- Residing in Nigeria,
- Must Own and manage their own business in Nigeria
- Applicants must have their businesses registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.