Are you below 30 and passionate about Social impact? Do you seek to make a difference in your country and the world at large? If so, the World Summit Awards (WSA) Youth Ambassador Network presents an extraordinary opportunity to empower young change-makers like you.
The WSA Youth Ambassador Network is inviting young individuals who desmosomes enthusiasm and are aspired to contribute to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Successful Candidates will play a key role in inspiring fellow youths to present their innovative digital solutions that address critical social challenges on a global platform.
About World Summit Awards (WSA)
World Summit Awards (WSA), is a program often held in the United States, the program recognizes and promotes local digital innovations, making a positive impact on society. With over two decades of experience, WSA serves as an international platform, connecting a global network of start-ups, social entrepreneurs, mentors, experts, and government leaders committed to leveraging technology for social change.
It has earned the trust of participants from over 182 countries. For more information, visit here.
Responsibilities of WSA Youth Ambassadors
As a Youth Ambassador, you will actively contribute to the mission of WSA and help young innovators thrive. Your responsibilities include:
- Leverage the expertise of WSA National Experts in your country to drive impactful initiatives and support the development of young innovators in your community.
- Amplify the voices of young innovators by representing them at various WSA and partner events, highlighting their outstanding contributions.
- Build meaningful relationships within your community and the wider innovation ecosystem. Connect young innovators, mentors, and stakeholders to create collaborative opportunities for growth and impact.
- Play an active role in testing products and features developed by young innovators. Provide valuable feedback to refine their solutions and contribute to their success.
- Drive excitement around new product launches within your community. Showcase the incredible talent and potential of young innovators.
All candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the WSA Youth Ambassador Program:
- Candidates must have a passion for social impact and technology
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18-30 at the end of the application period
- Must be resident in one of the UN member states
- Be available to devote a minimum of 25 days per year to WSA
- Proficient in English and the official language of their country of residence (if not English)
- Have access to a good computer/mobile device with a stable internet connection.
Benefits of Joining
- All WSA Youth Ambassadors will gain access to a global network of social impact makers and innovators.
- They will also receive a Certificate of Participation, a Letter of Recommendation upon request, and the opportunity to serve their various community.
- Other benefits include eligibility to participate in events and opportunities within the WSA and partner network, social media features, Best Performance awards, and a social impact goodie bag
- There are also opportunities for promotion within the WSA Network, including becoming a National Expert, Jury member, or mentor.
How to Apply
To apply for the WSA Youth Ambassador Program, visit the Application Link at: https://wsa-global.org/join-youth-ambassadors/
Submit your application in English online by 23:59 CET on 15 August 2023.
15 August 2023.
Once application screening is done, all shortlisted candidates will be notified of the final results by August 31.
More Related Content
- WSA Youth Ambassador Program 2023 | APPLY NOW
- Fully Funded European Commission Peace Ambassador Scholarship – Apply Now
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program for Young African Leaders
- Global Youth Leadership Summit – Global Youth Leadership Summit Application
- Michigan State University Global Ambassador Grant Scholarship – Apply Now!