Applications are ongoing for the Africa Matter Ambassador Program 2023. It is a one-year blended-learning African leadership development program. It offers up to 20 successfully selected applicants with critical tools to address the gaps in leadership, accountability, and transparency in their communities.
Africa Matter Ambassador Program (AMAP) consists of an online skills development component, a hands-on Community Engagement Project (CEP), cross-continental network building, and mentorship from industry leaders across Africa.
Africa Matters Ambassadors Program
Together with their CEPs, Ambassadors, they seek to identify issues that affect their communities and establish tangible and sustainable solutions to rectify social ills.
Details of Africa Matters Ambassadors Program 2023
- Organization: Africa Matters
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 6, 2022
- Duration: February 2023 to December 2023
The Africa Matters Ambassadors Program has three (3) components:
Bi-monthly educational and interactive sessions: with facilitators on different topics
Mentorship: where each AMAP Ambassador is assigned a mentor to assist in their personal and professional development.
Community engagement project: wach AMAP Ambassador are required to identify issues that affect their communities and establish tangible and sustainable solutions to rectify social ills.
About Africa Matters
Africa Matters is an organization that is youth-led in empowering and upskilling young Africans to change their communities & African narrative through leadership, social entrepreneurship and advocacy.
In the course of their ambassadorship, each AMAP Ambassador is expected to develop and implement a project that can effectively impact a minimum of 50 people in their border community. Therefore, the program’s broader impact will benefit hundreds of community members across sub-Saharan Africa.
As a result, the Africa Matters team coaches and guides the Ambassadors to plan, scale, implement, sustain and advise on monitoring and evaluating their projects
Benefits of Africa Matters Ambassadors Program 2023 for Young African Leaders
- The Ambassadors will receive guidance and advice for their community engagement projects from the AMAP Team, their mentors and sometimes other AMAP Ambassadors
- The program offers data to successful applicants to attend the online sessions and seed funding to assist with the execution of community engagement projects.
- In a situation whereby the cost of a project exceeds the amount of seed funding, the program participant will be required to fundraise the remaining amount.
How to Apply for Africa Matter Ambassador Program 2023
- To apply for AMAP, Interested and qualified Candidates should visit Africa Matters on: fs27.formsite.com
- For more details, visit Africa Matters website: https://www.africamattersinitiative.com/amap
Eligibility Criteria for Africa Matters Ambassadors Program
- To be eligible, the Candidate must be a young African person between the ages of 17-29 in one of the following countries: Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Uganda, Botswana, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Algeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Egypt, and South Africa.
- Proficiency in English is required.
November 6, 2022
- 6 Amazing Reasons why you must Invest in Yourself
- Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
- Best Dry Scalp shampoos for kids – Can a 4-Year-Old Have Dandruff?
- Best Cat Shampoo: Things to Consider
- Creating a Photoshop Course: What to Include
- Chromecast is Now Running on Android 12 and Supports 4K
- Best Mountain Bike Shoes for Women on Amazon