Telecel Group seeks the next generation of African Tech Startups via the ASIP Accelerator Program. The ASIP Accelerator Program is ideal for tech-oriented startups looking to scale through corporate and public sector partnerships.
Telecel Group is engaged in the scout for startups, provision of skill, and the scaling of early-stage startups through intensive coaching and opportunities for pilots and Proof of Concept projects that subsequently creates room for longer-term commercial agreements.
ASIP Accelerator Program 2022
This year, the program is offered in partnership with the Government of Senegal, through DER/FJ; youth and women empowerment structure set up by the President of the Republic of Senegal. Startups through the help of DER/FJ will gain public-sector knowledge and support which presents an opportunity to further scale their impact.
Details of Telecel Group ASIP Accelerator Program
- Type of Program: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Telecel Group
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 11, 2022
About Telecel Group
Telecel Group is a renowned international telecommunication company, the company commands present in over twenty countries, operating mainly in Africa through development & acquisition of operators and service provider for mobile operators.
Telecel Group partnered with Startup boot camp AfriTech to establish the ASIP Accelerator Program which impacts positively to the Startups in the African Community.
Benefits of Participating for the Telecel Group ASIP Accelerator Program
- Startups can access the complete library of content, group workshops, one on one mentorship, collaborative sessions with Entrepreneurs in Residence, and invite-only discussion forums with founders from around the globe.
- The Program is scheduled to commence in Dakar, culminating in a physical Demo Day where startup founders pitch their disruptive solutions to a broad audience of media, investors, corporate partners, and industry stakeholders.
How to Apply for Telecel Group ASIP Accelerator Program 2022
All Interested and qualified Start-ups can apply by visiting Telecel Group website: https://vc4a.com/startupbootcamp-africa/asip-2022-c3/
Eligibility Criteria for the Telecel Group ASIP Accelerator Program
In other to be eligible for the Telecel Group ASIP Accelerator Program, all Interested startup must meet the criteria below:
- The startups must be formally incorporated
- Startups should have at least 2 people working on the project and devoting at least 50% of their time to the project
- The ideal Startups is expected to have customers or clients using the products or services
- Must be Is generating revenues from the products or services
November 11, 2022
- 6 Amazing Reasons why you must Invest in Yourself
- Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
- Best Dry Scalp shampoos for kids – Can a 4-Year-Old Have Dandruff?
- Best Cat Shampoo: Things to Consider
- Creating a Photoshop Course: What to Include
- Chromecast is Now Running on Android 12 and Supports 4K
- Best Mountain Bike Shoes for Women on Amazon