The Women Techsters Bootcamp Cohort 3.1 is a remarkable initiative designed to empower African women in tech with the necessary skills they need to thrive in the tech world. Our world today is advancing rapidly in the area of technology, hence, the need for diversity in the tech industry has become paramount.
However, African women are rising to the challenge and the Women Techsters Bootcamp Cohort 3.1 is here to support them on their journey. If you’re an African woman in Tech, we encourage you to read through this article carefully to explore the full details of this Women Techsters Bootcamp, as well as how you can apply to participate.
Women Techsters Bootcamp – Details
The Women Techsters Bootcamp is a three-week intensive training program that caters to girls and women between the ages of 16 and 40. It offers them a unique opportunity to delve into the world of technology through five distinct learning tracks:
- Product Design
- Product Management
- Software Development
- Data Science, and
The Women Techsters initiative has an ambitious goal; to empower five (5) million African women over the next decade through advocacy and training programs. These programs are set to run concurrently across the continent, to ensure that women from all corners of Africa have access to these valuable opportunities.
The Women Techsters Bootcamp combines a monthly training program that will introduce women and girls to intermediate-level technology skills across the five learning paths. It serves as a compass, helping participants navigate the tech landscape and make informed decisions about their career choices.
Benefits of Women Techsters Bootcamp Cohort 3.1
The Women Techsters Bootcamp is free. Women and girls looking to kickstart their careers in tech or bridge knowledge gaps from emerging technologies can do so without any financial burden. The benefits include:
- The Bootcamp offers high-quality training without any cost, making it accessible to a large number of aspiring tech enthusiasts.
- Participants are presented with five learning tracks to choose from, so they can explore different aspects of technology and find their passion.
- Women Techsters Bootcamp equips its attendees with the skills and confidence needed to excel in the tech industry.
- Participants have the chance to connect with like-minded individuals and industry professionals, expanding their professional network.
- The Bootcamp serves as a guiding light, helping attendees determine their ideal career paths within the tech field.
Eligibility Criteria for Women Techsters Bootcamp Cohort 3.1
To be eligible for Cohort 3.1 of the Women Techsters Bootcamp, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a woman between the ages of 16 to 40 years.
- Have an interest in one of the five learning tracks: Product Design, Product Management, Software Development, Data Science, or Cybersecurity.
How to Apply for Women Techsters Bootcamp Cohort 3.1?
Applying for Women Techsters Bootcamp Cohort 3.1 is a smooth process. You have up to 60 minutes to complete the timed form.
- Visit the application page of Women Techster at https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=2wYhaHuaNUu5oIhHM4XWz8iOKTI-VPdBrttVOLENCb9UMDBZRUgxOTRaVjVaM0pDUlo3SE5UUjBWRC4u
- Tap on the ‘Click to Start’ button to start your application
- Complete the application form leaving no mistakes.
- Don’t forget to take the basic digital literacy assessment in the next section of the form.
- For more details and updates, visit the official Women Techster website at https://www.womentechsters.org/programs.html
October 30, 2023.
More Related Content
- The Woman Techsters Fellowship Program For Young Women – APPLY NOW!
- Best Blockchain Bootcamps in 2023 – Can A Beginner Learn Blockchain?
- The Curve Software Engineering Bootcamp Program 2023 (Cohort 3.0) – APPLY NOW
- Best Coding Bootcamp
- Best UX Bootcamps – What is A UX Designer’s Salary?
Check These Out: