Applications are ongoing for the WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator Program 2022. This program is designed to run for a duration of 4 months. The Accelerator program is aimed at generating revenue-Seed / Series A startups taking a 0% equity.
The program will avail successfully selected startups exclusive access to WingArc’s proprietary technology in other to enhance their current product or build new products. However, WingArc will receive a revenue share of that product in return.
WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator Program
Through this Data Empowerment Accelerator Program, WingArc offers up to SGD 30k in cash grants for product development. The Ideal startups may also be considered for up to SGD 300k potential investment at the end of the program.
Additionally, WingArc Accelerator will provide proprietary technology (e.g. business intelligence and data warehousing solutions) worth up to SGD 500k to the Selected Start-ups.
Details of WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator Program
- Organization: WingArc
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 25, 2022
Important Dates and Venue for the Program
- The Interview Date starts from 10 August 2022 – 25 October 2022
- Results for Selection: 25 October 2022
- Program Kickoff: 8 November 2022
- End of Program: 28 February 2023
WingArc1st is a renowned Japanese MNC and leading data empowerment company, it has number 1 market share in Japan.
WingArc has a mission to provide some level of assistance to companies for them to become data-driven for higher efficiency and performance. WingArc was established in the year 2004.
The leading data empowerment company in Japan (WingArc) has over 700 employees across 13 offices in Asia with the headquarters in Roppongi, Tokyo.
Currently, WingArc has over 31 thousand customers and over 400 distribution partners.
Benefits of enrolment for WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator Program
Successfully Selected startups will enjoy the following benefits:
- The Selected Startups will have exclusive access to WingArc’s proprietary technology including state-of-the-art business intelligence tools such as DrSum and MotionBoard.
- Opportunity for Selected startups to get direct access to senior management from WingArc and other top industry leaders.
- Mentors will commit at least 2 hours to each startup, giving them Direct access to key markets in Southeast Asia.
How to Apply WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator Program 2022
To apply for the Accelerator Program:
- Visit WingArc on: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/ to apply
Criteria for WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator Program Qualification
- The ideal startups must be looking to create or enhance their data analytics dashboard with state-of-the-art business intelligence tools.
- The startups must be focused on SaaS or enterprise software to be eligible
- To be eligible, the startups Must be based in Southeast Asia but with their sights set on the larger Asia and global markets.
October 25, 2022
- Celebrating Africa’s Finest GTCO: Join one of the Biggest Fashion Events in Africa
- Black Mountain Institute (BMI) Shearing Fellowship 2022 for Emerging Writers – How to Apply…
- Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program 2022 – Apply Now
- Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training – Apply Now!
- Best MFA Creative Writing Programs – Is Hollins MFA Creative Writing Fully Funded?
- Best Physical Therapy Schools – Can I Get A Physical Therapy Degree Online?
- Best Mountain Bike Tires on Amazon