Applications for Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program 2022 are ongoing. The Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program 2022 intake, is a 6-month, funded full-time training program consisting of 3 months of classroom instruction.
The program is also followed by 3 months of on-the-job training and mentorship while working on impactful real-life Uber projects.
Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program is designed for individuals with an enthusiasm for analytics, but who haven’t had the opportunity to work on data science challenges in a world-class tech environment.
About Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program 2022
The first three months of the Data Apprenticeship program will require the participants to take classroom training on data science fundamentals designed and led by the University of Maryland Global Campus.
All the Participants will subsequently spend the last 3 months of the program with Uber’s inspiring Data Science leaders to work on capstone projects within the organization’s Mobility, Core Services, or Marketing organizations.
Upon completing the 6-month Data Science Apprenticeship (DSA) program, all
The Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Training will take place in the Uber offices in San Francisco, CA. In other, the program requires participants to be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Summary of Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Organization: Uber
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- DSA Start date: January 11, 2023.
- Duration: 6 Month
- Country: San Francisco, CA.
Uber Tech. Is based in San Francisco, from where it Provides mobility services: ride-hailing, food delivery, package delivery, couriers, and freight transportation.
The company kicked off by helping people go anywhere and get anything ranging from cars, takeout, motorcycles, groceries, bikes, people, scooters, items, trucks, and buses. The solutions offered by Uber are implemented in real-time and on thousands of city streets.
Benefits of Participating in Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program
The Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program will;
- The program will strengthen your fundamental knowledge of probability, statistics, and data preparation.
- Opportunity to Sharpen your expertise with SQL, and learn the basics of Python.
- Be an expert in data visualization and dashboarding.
- Have an understanding of how to refine ambiguous questions and generate hypotheses.
- Have a deeper understanding of how to design experiments and interpret the results.
- Learn to measure success through Key Performance Indicators and another user/business metrics.
- Work alongside Uber data scientists making product and business decisions based on data insights and experiment results.
How to Apply for Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program?
Qualified Candidates can apply by visiting Uber at www.uber.com to apply
Criteria for Uber Data Science Apprenticeship Program Qualification
- To be eligible, the Applicant should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Math, Economics, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or another quantitative field
- 2+ years of professional experience in a data, analytics, engineering, or research field;
- Must have Foundational knowledge of SQL;
- Have Basic understanding of statistics and A/B testing;
- Demonstrates Curiosity to learn and adapt to new methodologies;
- The applicant must have fluent communication and organization skills;
- Must be Full-time available from January 2023 – June 2023;