Multiple Scholarships in 2023 have been announced by Concordia University in Canada. Interested and eligible Applicants are invited to apply for the Concordia University Scholarship Without IELTS For 2023 in Canada. Additionally, International Students around the world having any Nationality are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The Concordia University Scholarships program is open for Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., Diploma, and even Certificate programs. It will interest you to know that Concordia University has taken away the requirements of IELTS/TOEFL and English Language Test due to Covid-19.
Concordia University Scholarships Program
Concordia University Scholarship is regarded as the most Prestigious Scholarship in Canada. The Institution currently has over 50,000 Students with about 10,000 international students studying at Concordia university.
The Scholarships offered at Concordia university is a Fully Funded scholarship award for all International Students, meaning that Concordia University will pay all expenses including Fees, Meals, Accommodation, Health, and Insurance and plus a Monthly Stipend.
Summary of Concordia University Scholarship 2023 in Canada
- Country: Canada
- University: Concordia University, Canada
- Eligible Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 1st February 2023
- Number of Scholarships: 600 Study Programs
Financial Coverage for Concordia University Scholarships Program
- The Concordia Scholarships Cover the full costs of Tuition Fees, Books, and Residence and Meal Plan fees.
- Scholarships worth of Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships is $10,000.
- Fellowships at $14,000 per year for four years.
- The Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, the award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. It’s Valued at approximately $39,280.
- The Concordia Merit Scholarship, it is valued at $10,000.
How to Apply for Concordia University Scholarships 2023 in Canada?
- Complete the Application Process of Concordia University for Undergraduates and graduates Online.
- Submit your Application by Visiting the Official Website for:
- Undergraduates: https://www.concordia.ca/admissions/undergraduate.html
- Graduate: https://www.concordia.ca/admissions/graduate.html
Available Undergraduate Study Fields
- Accountancy (BComm)
- Accountancy (Cert)
- Acting for the Theatre (BFA)
- Actuarial Mathematics (BA, BSc)
- Actuarial Mathematics/Finance (BA, BSc)
- Administration (BAdmin)
- Adult Education (Minor, Cert)
- Aerospace Engineering (BEng)
- Adult Education (GrDip)
- Aerospace Engineering (MEng)
- Applied Linguistics (MA)
- Art Education (MA)
- Art Education (PhD)
- Art History (MA)
- Art History (PhD)
- Art Therapy, Creative Arts Therapies (MA)
- Anthropology (BA)
- Anthropology and Sociology (BA)
- Art Education, Visual Arts (BFA)
- Art History (BFA)
- Art History and Film Studies (BFA)
- Art History and Studio Art (BFA)
- Arts and Science (Cert)
- Athletic Therapy (BSc)
- Behavioral Neuroscience (BSc)
- Biochemistry (BSc)
- Biology (BSc)
- Biophysics (Minor)
- Building Engineering (BEng)
- Business Studies (Minor, Cert)
- Business Technology Management (BComm)
- Cell and Molecular Biology (BSc)
- Ceramics (BFA)
- Chemistry (BSc)
- Child Studies (BA)
- Civil Engineering (BEng)
- Classics (BA)
Steps for Completing Concordia Application
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Post Application
- Preparation for the First Year for New Students
- Locate a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
Requirement for Concordia University Scholarships
- All Interested Applicant must be international students or Canadian Students to be eligible
- Ideal Candidates must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Concordia University has removed the requirement for IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19.