Call for application for the 2022 edition of WiN FUND Africa Financial and Non-Financial Support for Women-Led Organizations. The Financial and Non Financial Support of WiN FUND Africa is targeted towards women-led enterprises and innovators working on health innovations and improving access to healthcare in the following nations;
- South Africa and
WiNFUND seeks to invest in women-led health enterprises to help drive real change and close the healthcare gap.
Also Read: Amazon Prime Day TV Deals – Shop Now!
Details of WiN FUND Financial and Non-Financial Support
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Women in Innovation Fund (WIN Fund)
- Gender: Women only
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
About Women in Innovation Fund (WIN Fund)
The Women in Innovation Fund commonly referred to as WIN Fund, is a financial and non-financial support accelerator designed to support women-led organizations in different regions around the world.
Benefits of Participating in WiN FUND Financial and Non-Financial Support
The Prestigious WiN FUND is a 100% nonprofit fund that invests in women entrepreneurs.
It also uses NFTs to democratize access to healthcare.
Criteria for WiN FUND Financial and Non-Financial Support Qualification
- The applicant’s organization must meet all three criteria to be considered a viable candidate for investment.
- The Organization must have a Positive impact on health and/ or access to healthcare.
- It must also be based in either of the following African countries: Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, and Uganda.
Also Read: Roku Showcases a Complete Lineup of Smart Home Devices
How to Apply WiN FUND Financial and Non-Financial Support?
- To apply for the Women in Innovation Fund (WIN Fund), visit the webpage below: org
- Send an Email to: [email protected]For For Questions and inquiries
click this link for more details: https://winfundnft.org/
Date for Interview and Venue for WiN FUND Financial and Non-Financial Support
The entire process of selecting enterprises and the investment of funds will be determined by a committee of independent business professionals, social impact experts, and financial investors.
November 30, 2022.
Also Read: Best Monocular – What’s a Good Pocket Size Monocular?