WebMoney. Here is another excellent online payment platform. It is an online payment system that uses online for their transactions. It was founded in Russia in 1998.
The platform is one of the largest electronic payment processors in Russia by the numbers of its users.
According to Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebMoney As of early 2020, the company reported up to 41 million registered accounts and about 300,000 active weekly users. And about 100,000 stores accepting payments through the system.
WebMoney users fund is store in a “Purse”, which make electronic money corresponding to an underlying asset, such as a currency.
WebMoney transfer can be used for peer-to-peer payments, and escrow system inclusive. The charges are 0.8% of the transacted amount in fees, up to a maximum fee of €50.
WebMoney is a platform built with various features that makes it unique and excellent. Here are a few of the features.
- It is a powerful tool that enhances and support business activities
- There are always constant and daily registration up to 10000.
- It is accepted by 1,0000 merchants
- There are over 68 million users worldwide
- The system can be used to Top-up, Make payments, withdrawal, get a loan, and raise funds for personal use
- For business usage, users can use to accept payments, make payments, budget management, work management, secure transaction, and more.
These are the features of WebMoney for its users to know more about the money transfer platform
How To make Withdrawal with WebMoney
This is very simple to withdrawal money with WebMoney, use the following medium to withdraw.
- To Bankcard – virtual cards visa card and MasterCard, plastic cards visa and MasterCard and MoneySend
- Bank account
- Electronic money
- Money transfer
How To Sign up For WebMoney
Signing up to access or register for your WebMoney is easy and simple.
- On the website of WebMoney home page
- Navigate and click on “Sign up” Widget
- From the drop-down menu, enter your country dialing code and phone number
- Using the international format: number may not start with 0
- Key in the confirmation code display on the page
- Then, click on the “Continue” button
When you follow these steps you will successfully sign in to the website.
How To Login into WebMoney Account
If you want to login to your WebMoney account simply use the steps below.
- On the WebMoney Web page
- Navigate to the right side of the page
- Click on the “login” widget
- Next, Key in your email address, WMID, or phone number
- Key on the number code shown on the page
- Then, click on the “ Enter” button.
With these steps, you can log in or sign in to your account.
Medium of Payments With WebMoney
There is some mode of payment using WebMoney and there are as follows :
- Mobile communication
- Internet Access
- Commercial TV
- Public service, fines, taxes
- Bank account payments
- Mega stock: Merchant directory
- Digiseller: catalog of digital goods
- Antivirus: software subscription
- Rebills and recurring payments
Above are the medium of payment with the WebMoney payment system.
Meduim of Receiving Payment on WebMoney
There are also medium of receiving payment on this platform. Users can also choose a convenient method for receiving payments. The system does not charge any fee from merchants for the use of any interface offered. Here are the various means of accepting payment for your services;
- Automatic Receipt of payments – receiving payments with this method on the website, click on the payment processor use the setup wizard which allow you to create the necessary button and its code in a few click. Using this interface allows “Shifting” the entire payment process to our system. To make a payment, a user will be transferred to our Web page for authentication and confirmation of Payment. After completion of the payment process, the interface will take the user back to your website and notify your script on the made payments with certain parameters. But the best way to payments acceptance is Web Merchant Interface. Working with the interface may not depend on the kind of WM keeper, Web merchant interface is integrated into such services as a Capitaller, WebMoney Processing.
- The Easy way – it is for you to place a number of purses on the page of your website with indicator to information that shows that you accept payments on the purse for your services. This method is the most simple, but it requires your attention. This option is not good for online stores that sell electronic goods, since the buyer will like to get the goods, immediately after payment and would not wait.
- Payment using the widget – setup Wizard allowing the creation of not only a button to pay but also a small widget that will interact with our system in the background, here you will not be required to transfer the buyer to our website to make a payment. After paying our server will notify you of your payment.
- Subscription Fee – portal owners that want to implement a subscription fee from their customers, can use API, for these purposes offered by the system.
In the first payment, the buyer provides the seller with the possibility of limited funds withdrawal from his/her purse. After, installation of such an authorization, the seller can withdraw funds from the purse of the buyer with a certain periodicity.