How to link your Twitter account to Facebook? This is one guide users have always been searching for online. Facebook and Twitter are two wonderful social media that have been trending and also a medium for so many people in the world to meet. These two social media platforms have done great work of bringing so many people in the world together. They have also been used widely as a medium of communication. These two social media are one of the most common social media ever as so many people engage in it. Now I will tell you how to link your Twitter account to your Facebook profile.
How to Link Your Twitter Account to Facebook Account
Having an account on both of these social media is wonderful as it can give you possible access to success. So, think of how successful you can become if you go with the two accounts linked together. Ensuring that so many people on the different platforms would be able to notice you. Since you won’t be able to juggle between two networks linking them together will be a great idea. And also, be an easy medium for you will get notified when you make an update in the other account.
Link Twitter to Facebook
If you feel you are more comfortable on Facebook you get to be active on Facebook more than on Twitter. If you want to link the two accounts together, follow the steps given below correctly to get an accurate result. Now when you want to link your Facebook and Twitter accounts you must make sure you have both a Facebook account and also Twitter account.
Link Twitter to Facebook Account Free
Twitter and Facebook are one of the most powerful social networks in the world today, so if you can link these two accounts then get ready for more users or visitors to the content you share on both Facebook and Twitter. This service is free and does not cost anything to access or make use of it. All you have to do is to have a Facebook account and also a Twitter account then link them up. But if you are confused and you need help on how to create a Facebook account and also a Twitter account then I will help you out on this one too.
Facebook Account New
To create a new Facebook account there are things you must do or steps to follow to make it possible. To make sure you do the right thing just read and follow all the steps below for directions:
- First, you must visit facebook.com.
- After that, you should click the “Sign Up” button.
- When you have done that you will be directed to where you can create your Facebook account.
- Now fill in details about yourself on the new page displayed.
- When you are done filling it, click the “Sign Up” button below again.
- Now you will be asked to confirm your account by a verification code sent to you, to your Phone number or email address.
- All you have to do now is to enter the confirmation code in the verification box and then click “Confirm”.
This is how to create a Facebook account.
Twitter Account Creation
Creating a Twitter account is very easy, you just have to know the steps on how to do so, here are the steps below:
- Go to the Twitter homepage and then click on the button that says “Sign Up Now”.
- You can begin by providing your username, date of birth, and your choice of email account or phone number.
- Now choose how you want to view ads. Just click on the button that says “Next”.
- Also then click on the button that says “create account”. Verification will now be sent to your email address or phone number. Then enter the verification code once you receive it.
- Now create a password, it will need to be at least six characters.
- Then add your picture, at the top of the settings page, you will see a “photo” tab.
- Click it and add a photo of yourself.
- Now you will be given the option to import your email addresses from your Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook email accounts. It is a great way to get started in following current contacts.
- Also, complete the rest of your profile information, this is where you can provide a summary of your business, list your website, or more.
This is how to create a Twitter account.
Steps to Link Twitter Account to Facebook
When you want to carry out this process you should note that they are to follow these steps on how to Link your Twitter Account to Facebook correctly and also for a better result.
- Go to the Twitter website and log in to your account.
- Click on the settings menu and click “Connect to Facebook”.
- Log in to your Facebook account if prompted and hit the “Continue as [your Facebook name].
- Select the privacy settings and tap on the OK button.
Instantly your two accounts will be linked. Users should note that only those that are postmarked as public will show up in your feed on Twitter. With this content, users should be able to know how to Link their Twitter Account to Facebook.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- The Twitter App: How to Download The Twitter App For Free
- Easy Guide on how to Create Twitter Account for Business
- How to Delete Twitter – Delete Your Twitter Account
- Windows 11 Feature borrowed by Twitter to Make Setting Easier to Locate
- How to Download Videos from Twitter – How to Download and Save Twitter Videos