Speaking of a Facebook Avatar Creator for iPhones and Androids, you can now create your avatar on Facebook. Just in case you are lost as to what an avatar is, an Avatar is more like a mysterious cartoon-like identity of someone or something. In this case, the avatar will be representing you. You don’t have to worry about the look as Facebook has dedicated so much time to the feature to make sure that the avatar comes out right. Several customization layers will determine how your avatar looks like. The Facebook avatar feature has no doubt been in development for quite some time. As a matter of fact, before now, the feature has been launched in some other countries. That brings about the big question. Why is the Facebook Avatar Feature so Popular all of a sudden?
The Facebook avatar feature has recently become so popular and users are using it to create their double identity because it was recently launched in the United States. Surely you must have a clue what we have been talking about or you must have seen some avatars on the platform. If you envy them and you want one for you, then you should read this article to the end. The avatars you create on this platform can be used however you see fit be it within or outside the social media platform. If you love your avatar so much then you can make it a profile picture for your account or share it to your timeline. Avatars can also be made use of the Facebook platform in the comment or text section of the platform.
Facebook Avatar Creator for iPhones and Androids
The Facebook avatar app creator is a necessity if you wish to create your very own Facebook avatar. However, you should acknowledge the fact that there is no official external app built by Facebook called or recognized as the Facebook Avatar Creator app. Since there is no such app, how then do you get the Avatar Creator App to make your avatar?
Well, you can make use of the Facebook official app to create your avatar. All you have to do is access the avatar feature embedded inside the app. Since your Facebook you can use the Facebook official app to create your Facebook avatar, some individuals refer to it as the Facebook avatar creator app (probably because there are other Facebook apps).
How to Download Facebook Avatar Creator for iPhones and Androids
With a keen understanding of what we have been discussing is far, you would know that the Facebook official app is the Facebook Avatar Creator App. This means that this section of this article will show you how to download the Facebook official app (Facebook Avatar Creator App) for both your Android and iOS device.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and the Apple App Store on your iOS device after you are connected to an active source of data connection.
- Locate the search bar and make use of it to search for “Facebook”.
- Find and tap on the Facebook official app from the list of your search results and hit the “Get” or “Install” button. It depends on your device.
- Next, follow the onscreen prompts until the app has started downloading.
After a few minutes, the app download process should be completed and the installation process should kick in immediately. Without sufficient data bundle and storage space on your device, the app download process would not be complete.
How to Access Facebook Avatar Creator for iPhones and Androids
Accessing the Facebook Avatar Creator for iPhones and Androids could be easier than you already think.
- Launch the Facebook official app on your device. If you do not have it installed on your device, then simply install it following the steps listed above.
- Sign in to your account by providing the login credentials in the login section and hitting the “Log In” or “Sign In” button.
- Tap on the menu icon once you are signed in to your account.
- From the list of menu icons displayed, tap on the “See More” option and then on “Avatars”.
Following the steps above correctly, you should have successfully accessed the Facebook Avatar Creator for iPhones and Androids.
How to Use Facebook Avatar Creator for iPhones and Androids
Keep reading below. You would learn just how to use the Facebook Avatar Creator for iPhones and Androids to create your Facebook avatar.
- Get to the Avatar Creator app using the steps listed above.
- Locate and tap on the “Next” button.
- Hit the “Get Started” button and select a skin tone from the list of skin tones. Note; that there are over twenty-five skin tones to choose from.
- Now begin the customization process by customizing your avatar from the list of options. Just in case you want to create an avatar that looks more like you, you can tap on the camera icon at the top of the screen to open the front-facing camera of your device so you can see what you look like.
- Take a look at what you have customized, if you are satisfied with it, select a body shape and then an outfit.
- Tap on the Check Mark icon at the top right corner of the screen and then on the “Next” button.
- Finally, hit the “Done” button and you just created a Facebook avatar.
Above are all the steps you need to successfully create your Facebook avatar. That is how to use Facebook Avatar Creator for iPhones and Androids to create an avatar on Facebook.
How to Use a Facebook Avatar
If you have already created a Facebook avatar and you want to make use of it, then this is the section of this article you would be interested in. Just in case you haven’t created an avatar yet, you can follow the steps above to create one. To use your created avatar, tap on the smiley icon in the text area of any page on the platform. Locate your avatar and tap on it. If you also wish to edit your avatar, tap on the pencil icon on your avatar and begin customizing.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Facebook Avatar App Creator – Facebook Avatar Set Up | Facebook Avatar Creator App Download
- Facebook Avatar Creator Update – Facebook Avatar Maker | Create My Facebook Avatar
- Here’s how to make a Facebook Avatar like Everyone is doing
- Facebook Avatar Character Creator: Facebook Avatar Maker Free | Make Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Web Avatar Creator – Create My Avatar on Facebook | Facebook Avatar