The Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-25 offers a unique opportunity for aspiring international postgraduate researchers who seek to pursue postgraduate study programs in the United Kingdom.
Applications are now open for the 2024-25 academic year. Up to £5 million will be awarded in Chancellor’s International Scholarships for 2024-2025 applicants.
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The students who emerge as the best international postgraduate researchers at Warwick University are awarded the Chancellors International Scholarships, which they donate to the University’s dynamic international community of top researchers worldwide.
Prospective Candidates from any nationality are encouraged to apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Warwick Doctoral College, which will run for 3.5 years.
Recipients of the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-25, can expect the following benefits:
- Tuition Fee Coverage: Scholarship Recipients will have their tuition fee covered, which amounts to £24,010
- Maintenance Stipend: In addition to tuition fees, successful applicants will receive a maintenance stipend aligned with UKRI rates. The provisional amount for full-time award holders in 2023/24 is £15,609.
- Research, Training, and Supporting Grant: Recipients will be granted a Research, Training, and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000.
Prospective Candidates for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-25, must meet the following criteria to be considered for the award:
- Aspiring scholars from both the European Union and international backgrounds are eligible to apply.
- Enrollment in an MPhil/PhD or PhD program at the University of Warwick starting in October 2024 is mandatory
- Current Warwick PhD students can apply in their first year of registration
- Applicants from any discipline at Warwick are encouraged.
How to Apply for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-25
Prospective applicants are advised to plan well in advance, considering the intricate details involved in the application process. The process of application involves these steps:
- Read thoroughly the Applicant Guidance Notes and understand the PGR Ranking Criteria
- The application process begins with the submission of the course application and supporting documents.
- Upon submission, applicants receive an automated email with a 7-digit applicant ID number.
- The next step is ITS applicant account registration
- Submission of scholarship Application with the supporting documents by the specified deadline
Visit the official website at https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int for more information.
14th December 2023.
- Warwick Fully Funded Chancellor’s Scholarships 2023/2024 – Apply Now!
- University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-2025 – APPLY NOW
- University of Warwick – University of Warwick Admission
- German Chancellor Fellowship 2024 (Up to £2,600 Euros Monthly Grant)
- Griffith University Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW