Griffith University is delighted to announce the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship program for the academic year 2023/2024. However, the school is known for its commitment to fostering global education.
This scholarship is open to exceptional international students who aspire to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
If you’re seeking a remarkable educational experience in Australia, the Griffith University Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship program is your perfect opportunity. Check the requirements below to confirm your eligibility.
Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship Benefits
The Griffith University Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship offers a substantial benefit to its recipients. The scholarship covers up to 50% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees throughout the program, provided that you meet the ongoing enrolment requirements.
To secure this scholarship, you must accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the specified deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Meet up the following eligibility:
- You hail from a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Having a minimum GPA of 6.0 or above on a 7-point scale (or equivalent) in your previous studies is required.
- You should have received an offer to study at Griffith University by the scholarship application closing date.
- You fulfil all academic and English language entry requirements for your preferred undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Successful applicants must be full-time students starting in 2024, 2025, or 2026. It’s important to note that students must remain enrolled full-time, make progress in their studies, and meet their program and visa requirements to maintain scholarship eligibility.
- To keep the scholarship, students must pass all courses for each trimester and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0-point grading scale annually.
Students must stay enrolled in the program specified in their Griffith International Admissions Letter of Offer to maintain the scholarship.
How to Apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023/2024?
To apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship, kindly follow the steps below:
- Apply for an offer to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Griffith University.
- Once you receive your Letter of Offer, proceed to apply for the scholarship by the closing date.
- Your scholarship application should include academic records and a personal statement.
If you meet the requirements, a University panel will review your application, and you’ll receive notification of the outcome.
- Apply for the scholarship here: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/application
- Apply to study at Griffith: https://www.griffith.edu.au/apply/international
Receiving the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship
To ensure you receive the scholarship. You must accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the specified deadline.
Once you embark on your academic journey at Griffith, the scholarship will be applied before the census date of each trimester. Provided you continue to meet the ongoing enrolment requirements.
It’s important to note that you must pay the remaining balance of fees. Based on your enrolment, by the census date.
December 02, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- University Scholarship in Australia 2023- Fully Funded
- Griffith University Research Training Program 2023/2024 – Apply Now
- Remarkable Scholarship – How to Apply for Griffith University Scholarship
- German Chancellor Fellowship 2024 (Up to 2,600 Euros Monthly Grant)
- Griffith University International Academic Excellence Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW