International EU students aspiring to pursue a PhD program in the United Kingdom are invited to apply for the fully funded University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-25.
The University of Warwick is excited to announce the opening of its Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024 batch. This scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international EU students to pursue their PhD studies in a world-class Institution in the UK.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship – Details
The Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity for prospective PhD students. With 42 awards available, this scholarship aims to attract the brightest minds from around the world to the University of Warwick, a renowned institution known for its contributions to cutting-edge technology and exceptional student experiences.
Eligibility Criteria for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship
To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship in 2024 at the University of Warwick, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be seeking admission to a PhD program at the University of Warwick commencing in October 2024.
- Students currently enrolled in a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick can apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
- Candidates from any discipline at Warwick are eligible to apply.
Successful recipients of the Chancellor’s International Scholarship will enjoy the following benefits:
- Full payment of tuition fees.
- Provision of a maintenance stipend, often paid at the prevailing UKRI rate for 3.5 years.
- Up to £5,000 Grant to cover for Research, Training, and general support.
Application Process for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024-2025
- Prospective applicants are advised to carefully review the Guidance notes before submitting their application.
- Applicants must first submit their course application to Warwick at https://warwick.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/research/
- Then apply online for the scholarship via this link: https://scholarships.warwick.ac.uk/apply/scholarship/b7df8ff7-a244-468c-b040-af0f4a0075c0
- Incomplete applications, lacking the required supporting documents (references and transcripts), will not be considered.
- Applicants are also advised to submit their application well in advance to avoid any last-minute issues.
The application deadline for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024 is 14 December 2023 at 23:59 pm GMT.
Who can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship?
Applicants from any discipline at the University of Warwick classified as ‘overseas’ for fees, and intending to begin their PhD in October 2024 are eligible to apply.
How many scholarships are available?
There are a total of 42 scholarships available for the 2024 academic year.
What is the value of the scholarship?
Recipients will benefit from full tuition fee coverage, a maintenance stipend, and a grant for research, training, and support.
More Related Content
- Warwick Fully Funded Chancellor’s Scholarships 2023/2024 – Apply Now!
- German Chancellor Fellowship 2024 (Up to £2,600 Euros Monthly Grant)
- University of Warwick – University of Warwick Admission
- Griffith University Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW
- The University of Dundee Vice Chancellor’s African Scholarship