The University of Surrey Vice-Chancellors Excellence Scholarship Applications for February 2023 is now open. The Scholarship application form will be available once admissions offers are made for February 2023 intake.
University of Surrey Vice-Chancellors Excellence Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting a master’s degree program at the University of Surrey in September 2022 and February 2023.
The University of Surrey is a famous public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The institution is a member of the Association of MBAs and is one of four universities in the University Global Partnership Network.
About University of Surrey
The University of Surrey in Guildford, England is a public research university. After the university was recommended in the Robbins report, received its royal charter in 1966, along with a number of other institutions.
The university of Surrey was previously called Battersea College of Technology and was located in Battersea Park, London. It was founded in 1891 to provide higher education for students in London. It was also made to accommodate it’s poorer inhabitants.
Details of the University of Surrey Vice-Chancellors Excellence Scholarship 2023
- Scholarships Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Surrey
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Surrey
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
How to Apply for the University of Surrey Vice Chancellors Excellence Scholarship 2023
- Application for the Vice Chancellors Excellence scholarship is application-based.
- Holders of the University of Surrey Awards may apply via the online form.
- The Applications are usually reviewed monthly
- An applicant must have an offer from the University to complete the scholarship application form.
- Visit University of Surrey website below for more details: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/fees-and-funding/scholarships-and-bursaries/vice-chancellors-excellence-scholarship-2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Surrey Vice-Chancellors Excellence Scholarship 2023
- The University of Surrey scholarship is awarded as either a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver.
- The awards scheme is application based and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.
Also Read: Top Four Best Airline Credit Card
Requirements for University of Surrey Vice-Chancellors Excellence Scholarship 2023 Qualification
- The Vice-Chancellors Excellence Scholarship at the University of Surrey is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile.
- The scholarship program is applicable for all taught master’s programmes in the subject areas listed below:
- Chemical and process engineering
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environment and sustainability
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Politics and international relations
Please note that the application deadline date for University of Surrey Scholarship is November 30, 2022.