Here I would be giving you the Top Four Best Airline Credit Card. There are lots of credit cards out there to travel with, but the best to take advantage of our travel reward credit cards. Although, it may look like airline-specific credit cards are the best choices for flights, that’s not usually the case. This article will feature the top four best Airline Credit cards for Airlines.
Top Four Best Airline Credit Card
An airline-specific credit card could be the right choice for you if you are loyal to a specific airline or if you want a specific lounge in the airline. If not, you will need a more flexible travel rewards credit card that will offer you bonus rewards no matter which airline you fly and will also give you flexible ways to redeem the rewards too.
Best Travel Credit Cards
Now, without any delays, let‘s get into a comprehensive list of the best airline credit cards in these times.
Chase Freedom Flex
With this card, you can handle all your credit card spending needs without having a very high price tag. This card has no annual fee and it comes with a great opportunity for you to earn on expenses like travel, drugstores, dining, etc.
Features of the Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
The features of this card are;
- This card has a regular APR of 16.48% – 25.24%
- You can get a $200 bonus when you spend up to $500 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening the account
- To get this card, you will need a very good or excellent credit score of 700 to 749
- With this card, you get to pay no annual fees.
- This card grants 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories every quarter you activate it.
- You will get 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards® when you use the Chase Freedom Flex Credit card.
- It gives you 3% cash back when you make purchases in drug stores and restaurants. This includes takeout and eligible delivery service and you get unlimited 1% cash back on every other purchase
- This card does not charge annual fees.
These are the major features of the
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
This card is one of the most premium travel cards and has a lot of extras that make it preferable to other credit cards. The fact that it has no annual fee has made it one of the choicest cards to use for travel in the year 2022.
Features of the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
The features of this card are;
- With this card, you can earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, up to $750 on travel.
- It can give you up to $300 back annually as a statement credit for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get Capital One’s best rates and thousands of options.
- This card gives you an opportunity to earn 10,000 bonus miles ($100 worth of travel) every year starting on your first birthday
- It gives you the opportunity to earn 10X unlimited miles on hotels and car rentals with Capital One Travel and 5X miles on approved flights with Capital One Travel.
- With this card, you can earn 2X unlimited miles on all other purchases
- It gives unlimited access for you and two guests to over 1,400 lounges, including Capital One Lounges and Partner Lounge Networks
- With this card, you can receive up to $100 in credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
This card offers a lot for the good of all its customers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers a rare mix of rewards, rates, redemption, and flexibility. The card is a dream card for frequent spenders on travels and dining. It charges a very modest annual fee.
Features of the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
The card has a lot of features that make it stand out when compared to other travel cards.
- It gives you a welcome bonus of 80,000 miles.
- With this card, you get 4 miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
- It gives you the opportunity to earn 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- You can also earn 2 miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
- This card enables you to get 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first and second checked bags – a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip. Terms Apply
This card can be ranked as the best mid-priced travel rewards card.
Aeroplan Credit Card
This card has a very high reward earning potential. This makes it an excellent choice for those that are loyal to Air Canada passengers and who also regularly spend on food and travel.
Features of the Aeroplan Credit Card
The features of this card include;
- You will get a welcome bonus of 70,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- This card grants you an annual fee of $95.
- With this card, you can earn 3x points for each dollar spent on grocery stores, dining at restaurants, and Air Canada directly.
- It allows no foreign transaction fees.
- You will get 500 bonus points for every $2,000 you spend in a calendar month when you use this card.
- Here, you can earn 1x points for each dollar spent on all other purchases.
These are the major features of this card. This is why it is considered the best mid-tier airline card.
Now that we have talked about the best four cards for travel, let’s move into other categories.
Best Airline Credit Card No Annual Fee – United Getaway Card
This card offers an unlimited 2% cash back rewards rate on all purchases and charges with no annual fees. It is one of the best flat-rate cash-back cards in the market today.
The features of this card include
- It gives a $200 cash welcome back bonus or rewards
- It offers an annual fee of 0$
- The APR of 17.24%, 22.24%, or 27.24%.
- To get this card, you will need a very good credit score ( 700 – 749 )
These are the major features of the United Getaway Card.
Best Airline Credit Card for International Travel – Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
This card is more like the best and basic card that is most suited for international travels. It gives a lot of travel benefits and has a joining fee of Rs 250.
The features of this card include;
- This card has an interest rate of 3.5 % pe
- It gives a foreign currency markup of 3,5% on all foreign currency spent.
- A joining fee of RS 250
- This card gives a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions of between RS 400 to Rs 4000.
These are the major features of the Axis bank Titanium smart travel credit card.