DSU Scholarship is a regional program specifically for Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree Programs in Italy For Ambitious and Talented Students. The scholarship is available in the top prestigious Universities of Italy.
DSU is an agency created for the University Study Right of the Tuscany Regional Council. There are no IELTS & TOEFL requirements from Italian Universities. The DSU Scholarships are available for the Academic Year 2023/2024, and all applicants from around the world are eligible to get this Italian Government Scholarship.
DSU Scholarship in Italy 2023 For Ambitious and Talented Students
The fully funded DSU Scholarship is sponsored by the European Union. International Students will be offered Free accommodation, Free Meals, and contributions for coverage of extra expenses such as books and additional activities expenses.
All EU & NON-EU students are Eligible for the DSU Scholarships in Italy, and there are multiple National and International Scholarships that are available for Regional Students and for international students.
This post contains the full details on how to apply for DSU Scholarship in Italy 2023, including the eligibility Criteria, List of Required Documents & How To Apply for the DSU Scholarship 2023 in a very simple way.
You will also get to find out the list of Italian Universities under DSU Scholarships. Therefore, relax and read on, you can also follow our Blog for more Scholarship updates.
Summary of DSU Scholarship in Italy 2023
- Country: Italy
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 6th September 2022
Aid & Benefits of DSU Scholarship
DSU scholarship is a Fully Funded Italian Scholarship for international students around the globe. The benefits Include the following:
- Free accommodation
- Scholars will be given Free meals at the University dining halls
- Contribution for extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
- An Exemption from University tuition fees.
How To Apply For DSU Scholarships 2022 in Italy?
- The Application Process for DSU Scholarship is Online.
- The last selection will be approved at the end of November 2022.
- The last date for application is 6th September 2022.
- To Apply, Visit the Official Universities’ Website links below
- Politecnico Di Milano DSU Scholarship Visit this link: https://www.polimi.it/en/current-students/tuition-fees-scholarships-and-financial-aid/university-financial-aid-diritto-allo-studio-universitario-dsu/
- The University of Milan Call for DSU Scholarship: https://www.unimi.it/en/study/financial-support/regional-scholarships
- University of Florence DSU Scholarship: https://www.dsu.toscana.it/
- University of Pisa DSU Scholarship: https://www.unipi.it/index.php/tuition-fees-and-financial-support/item/2275-dsu-scholarship
- University of Siena DSU Scholarship: https://apply.unisi.it/news/new/14-dsu-scholarship
Participating in Universities Under DSU Scholarships
- Politecnico Di Milano DSU Scholarship
- The University of Milan
- University of Florence
- University of Pisa
- University of Siena
- University of Florence
- University of Siena Jazz
Please note that all documentation for DSU Scholarships must be translated into Italian and legalized by the Italian Diplomatic Authority in the country of origin.
Ensure that you keep the following documents ready for upload (PDF format):
- A Valid ID card (only for EU – or equivalent – applicants) or Passport
- An Italian Residence permit (for non-EU applicants already residing in Italy)
- Academic transcript
- Higher secondary school certificate/Academic qualification (if already obtained);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement For Scholarship
- A Recommendation Letter
- A Language proficiency certificate (if required for the chosen degree program);
- Certificate showing the passing grade of an eventual particular academic competence exam eventually required for entry to University in the country where the high school was completed