University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship 2023 For Postgraduate Students Fully Funded – We are pleased to inform you that the Application for the University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship 2023 is now open.
Skoll Scholarship is a very competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students to the University of Oxford who desires to pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges.
Skoll Scholarship provides funds for established entrepreneurs or those working in entrepreneurial initiatives with a social purpose or who have pursued an impact career, to be more effective in their future social change pursuits.
Summary of the University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Institution: University of Oxford
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to explore: University of Oxford
- Course to study: MBA
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 4, 2023
About the University of Oxford
Oxford University is a well-known prestigious University with a rich tradition of developing leaders. The MBA programme at the University of Oxford University seeks to build on this legacy, providing learners with a solid foundation in core business principles and developing an understanding of the role of business in society.
As a student of Oxford University, You will be challenged to delve deep into the areas that interest you most and gain the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful, purposeful career.
You will be exposed to a globally connected network and a diverse student group with diverse career opportunities.
How to Apply for the University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship 2023
To apply for the University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship 2023, please follow these steps:
- Contact skoll scholarship at: https://skollscholarship.org/connect
to select your interest in the Scholarship.
- Then Apply for the Oxford MBA programme: http://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/programmes/degrees/mba/how-apply-mba
directly to Saïd Business School. This should be done during stages 1, 2 or 3 of the MBA admissions process.
- The next thing is to Upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions and then submit your MBA application! The essay questions are located in the “Funding” section of the MBA application. You might want to give yourself a week to answer the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- Your application will then be assessed by the MBA Admissions Team and determine if you are accepted onto the MBA programme or not.
- A confirmation alert will be sent if you’ve been accepted into the MBA programme. After which your application will automatically be forwarded to the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee.
- You will receive confirmation that your Scholarship application is going forward to final shortlisting. At this stage, keep an eye out for an email from the Skoll Centre with a link to the Logistics and Reference Form.
- Upon receiving the email, complete the Logistics and Reference Form.
Benefits of University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship
The University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship program provides the following benefits:
- The Scholarship provides funding for already set up entrepreneurs or those working in entrepreneurial initiatives with a social purpose or who have pursued an impact career, and wish to advance their knowledge of market-oriented practices so they can be more effective in their subsequent social change pursuits.
- Skoll Scholarship also provides access to the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovation and systems change, as well as exclusive opportunities to meet famous entrepreneurs, sort after leaders, and investors.
- The Skoll scholarship recognises that the MBA may represent a significant financial burden, particularly for those who have chosen to work in the social impact/innovation space rather than the purely commercial or public sectors.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship 2022 Qualification
- Entrepreneurial action: Applicants must have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make a positive social impact
- The applicant must have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches. For instance, the applicant could have:
Started or grew a social venture
Lead an expansion of a social impact initiative within an organization
- Impact Creation with a focus on systems change: Applicants can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of his/her entrepreneurial action. The impact addresses unjust systems and practices in the applicant’s area of work
- The Personal qualities of a social entrepreneur: The applicant is expected to be a force for positive change
- Ability to explore the environment for opportunities and resources
- Must be willing to take personal, and financial risks when necessary
- Must be able to develop networks and leverage members to pursue mutual goals
- Can demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop his/her work/impact at this stage
- Financial need: Applicants must be seen to be in a position where the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden
- Can show the need for the Scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship 2023 For Postgraduate Students Fully Funded deadline is January 4, 2023
- Autozone Rewards Registration at www.autozone.com/rewards
- Jetblue Credit Card Application & Login – cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card/
- 5 Best Curtains – Best Blackout Curtains for Living Room
- SMEDAN 2022-2023 Talent Hunt Program for Nigerian Youths – Apply Now!
- Apple Already Completed Satellite Connectivity Testing For the iPhone 14
- Google Set To Stop Android VPN Applications from Blocking Ads