Jetblue Credit Card is owned by Jetblue Airlines and this card makes the travel experience for customers much better. Are you looking for a credit that offers travel rewards? If yes, you should consider getting a Jetblue card.
In this article, you will discover what you need to know about this card and how to get one. Read on!
Jetblue Credit Card
The JetBlue card comes with so many benefits and the points earned are easily redeemable. When cardholders use this card for purchases, they earn points that are easily redeemable. Cardholders earn 10,000 bonus points when they use they spend $1,000 with their card in the first 90 days.
In addition to this, cardholders receive 3 points on Jetblue purchases and two points for using their cards at restaurants and eligible grocery stores.
JetBlue Credit Card Benefits
It’s important you know the benefits of a credit card before you apply for it. This will help you determine if it’s the best credit card option for you. The benefits of being a Jetblue cardholder include:
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Zero fraud liability protection.
- Chip technology.
- No annual fee.
- Good customer service.
- High rewards rate.
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers.
These are some benefits of being a Jetblue credit cardholder. Cardholders also enjoy online access to their accounts at any time of the day.
Jetblue Credit Card Pre Approval
Jetblue does not offer an online tool for preapproval. With this, you cannot check if you prequalify for the card online. To increase your chances of getting the card, you need to have a good credit score and income.
Jetblue Credit Card Application
Having known the benefits of being a Jetblue cardholder, you may be interested in applying for one. When you apply for a Barclay Jetblue card, you are applying for a Barclay credit card account to be opened for you. This is because the card is issued by Barclays Bank.
During the card application process, your credit report will be obtained and this is will be used to review your application. To apply for this card, you need to provide your Name, Email address, and Social Security Number.
You also need your financial information to apply for the loan such as your Source of Income and Annual income.
How to Apply for Jetblue Credit Card Online
To apply for the card online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Jetblue credit card page with the URL cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-card/
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the top right corner
- On the next page, provide your “Name”, “Email address” and “Phone Number”.
- Next, enter Your “Permanent Address”, “City”, “State” and “ZIP code”.
- Verify Your identity by providing Your Social Security Number (SSN), Date of Birth (DOB), and Mother Maiden’s name
- Provide Your financial details
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Finally, click the “Apply Now” button
Follow the rest instructions on the screen to complete the credit card application process. If your application for the card is approved, you will receive the card within 7 to 10 business days.
Jetblue Credit Card Account Sign Up
When you sign up for a Jetblue card account, you can easily manage your card account. With your account, you can carry out different self-services. This includes balance check, bill payments, and updating your personal information.
Also, you can view your payment date, check your credit card transactions, transfer your card balance, and lots more. You need to sign up for a Jetblue account if you don’t have one with the guide in this article.
How to Sign Up for a Jetblue Credit Card Account Online
To register your Jetblue Mastercard for online access, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin= into the search bar. This will redirect you to the credit card page.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Set up online access link.
- Enter the Last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Fill out your “Account number”.
- Select your occupation from the drop-down menu.
Click on Continue to proceed to the next step. With the steps above, you will sign-up process will be successful.
Jetblue Credit Card Login
Jetblue Mastercard Login gives cardholders access to their card accounts online. When you log in to your account, you can pay your bills, set automatic payments, add authorized users, and lots more.
Logging in to your account also gives you access to view and redeem your bonus points. Are you having issues logging in to your account? Read on to learn how.
How to Login to Your Jetblue Account Online
To access your account online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the JetBlue Login page with the URL barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin=
- On the opened page, fill out your account “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on “Log in”.
When you do this, you will be logged in to your account on the website.
How to Reset Forgotten Jetblue Credit Card Account Password
Did you forget your Jetblue account password? You can reset it with the steps below:
- Go to barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin= with your Internet-connected device.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Forgot username or password” link.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Also, provide your “Date of Birth” and “Account number”.
- Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
Follow all other instructions on your screen to reset your account password and access your account.
How to Reset Forgotten Jetblue Credit Card Account Username
To reset your Jetblue account username, follow the steps below:
- With your internet-connected device, visit the Jetblue credit card login page with the URL https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin=
- Scroll down the login page and click on “Forgot username or password?”.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your “SSN”, “Date of Birth” and “Account Number”.
- Choose “Continue”.
You can also choose to verify your account with your Identity or with a Security code.
Jetblue Credit Card Activation
When you get approved for a Jetblue credit card, you will receive it in the mail within 7 to 10 business days. Just like most cards, you cannot use your new Jetblue card until it has been activated. The fastest and most convenient way to activate your new card is through the card website or with the Barclays app. Don’t know how to activate your card? Read on to learn how.
How to Activate Jetblue Credit Card Online
To activate your card online, follow the steps below:
- Login with your account “Username” and “Password” at barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin=
- Verify your identity by filling out the required fields.
- Provide your “Card Number”.
After this, your card will be activated and ready for use.
Jetblue Credit Card Payment
If you want to pay your Jetblue credit card bills, simply log in to your account with the steps provided in this article. When you log in to your account on the website, locate the bill payment link on your account dashboard.
Follow the instructions on your screen to make your credit card payments. You can also make payments by contacting Jetblue credit card customer service. To avoid late payment fees, ensure you pay your credit card bills on the due date.
Jetblue Credit Card Customer Service
Are you having issues with your Jetblue Mastercard? If yes you should contact the customer service unit immediately. The Jetblue customer service is open to customers that are having issues with their card application, payments, and lots more. To get the accurate Jetblue customer service number, go to cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/contact-us/ and call the given numbers on the page.
What Bank Issues Jetblue Credit Card?
Barclay Bank Delaware issues Jetblue credit card. This bank also manages the account service and customer service of the credit card. When you apply for this card, you are requesting a Barclays account to be opened for you online.
How Long Does it Take to Take to get a Jetblue Credit Card?
When you apply for a Jetblue credit card, it takes about 7 to 10 business days for your application to be approved. To ensure your application process is quickly processed, carry out the card application process online. Also, you can contact Jetblue card customer service to check your card application status.
How do I Activate my Jetblue Credit Card?
To activate your new Jetblue card, log in to your account on the website and follow the instructions given on the screen. You can also call the number at the back of your phone or contact Barclays customer service to activate your card.
What Credit Score is Needed to Get the Jetblue Credit Card?
Although Jetblue does not state the minimum score required to get the Jetblue card, most applicants qualified with an excellent FICO score. To get the card, you need an excellent FICO score (700 and above). Also, note that your credit card is not the only factor that will qualify you for the card. Your income and the debt you owe will also be considered.
Check This Out:
- JetBlue Set To Acquire Spirit Airlines to Form the Fifth Largest Airline in the US
- Jetbluemastercard.com/activate – Jetblue Master Card Activate, Login & Pay Bills
- Best Rewards Credit Cards – 2022’s Top Rewards Credit Card
- How to Change Credit Card on Amazon – Amazon Payment Methods
- How Many Credit Cards Should You Have?