Old Navy Credit Card Log In gives cardholders access to their Old Navy card account online. As an Old Navy cardholder, there are so many activities you can carry out when you log in to your account.
This includes bill payments, checking your balance, adding authorized users, and lots more. In this article, you will get a detailed guide on how to log in to your card account and you will also learn more about this card. So, stick to the end.
Old Navy Credit Card Login
Currently, most banks offer online banking services to customers. With this, you don’t have to stand in long queues to make withdrawals, pay bills, make transfers, and lots more. All you need is to set up online access for your card and you can log in at any time to carry out any activity you want.
With Old Navy Credit Card login, you have the opportunity to manage your card account at your convenience. If you are having issues accessing your Old Navy Card account, keep on reading.
How to Login to your Old Navy Credit Card Account
Are you having difficulties logging in to your card account? If yes, follow the guide below to successfully access your account:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Open a web browser on your device.
- Visit the Old Navy Credit Card login page with the URL www.oldnavy.barclaysus.com
- Navigate to the Card Member Sign-In form.
- Provide your account “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on “Log in”.
If you follow the guide above, you will have no difficulties accessing your account.
How to Reset Forgotten Old Navy Credit Card Log In Password
Did you forget your Old Navy card account login password? Follow the steps below to reset it:
- Enter the URL www.oldnavy.barclaysus.com into a search bar. This will take you to the Old Navy credit card login page.
- Under the cardmember sign-in form, click on “Forgot Username or Password?”.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Provide the Last 4 digits of your SSN in the required field.
- Also provide your “Date of Birth” and “Account Number”.
- Click on “Continue”.
Follow the rest prompts on your screen to successfully reset your account password.
How to Reset Forgotten Old Navy Credit Card Account Username
You can follow the steps below to reset your Old Navy account username:
- Go to the Old Navy credit card page with the URL www.oldnavy.barclaysus.com
- Locate the “Forgot username or password?” link on the page and click on it.
- On the opened page, provide the last four digits of your SSN, your “Date of Birth” and “Account Number”.
- Click on “Continue”.
You will be redirected to a new page. Follow the rest instructions on your screen to recover your account and successfully reset your username.
Old Navy Credit Card
The Old Navy credit card is also known as the Navyist Rewards Mastercard. This card is issued under the Old Navy rewards membership program. You can also use this card to shop and earn rewards at Gap Inc.
This no annual fee card gives cardholders members only exclusive benefits. Apart from Old Navy and Gap Inc., you can use this card to shop at Banana Republic and Athleta and earn rewards. Cardholders enjoy free fast shipping. A 20% discount is given to new cardholders on their first purchase at Old Navy as a signup bonus.
In addition to this, the cardholders enjoy Zero fraud liability and early access to sales. Either 5$ or 5% is charged for each balance transfer made with the card. Having known this much about the card, you may be interested in applying for one. Want to learn how to apply for this card? Read!
Old Navy Credit Card Application
If you want to enjoy the benefits of being an Old Navy Mastercard holder, you should apply for one. This card is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware. You can easily apply for this card online or by contacting Old Navy customer service. However, the easiest and fastest way to apply for this card is by doing so online.
How to Apply for Old Navy Credit Card Online
To apply for the credit card, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Old Navy Credit card application page with the URL cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/navyist-rewards-mastercard/
- You can read through the card details on the page.
- Click on “Apply Now” at the top right corner of the page. This will take you to a new page.
- Scroll down the page and fill out the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Provide your “Mobile Phone Number”.
- Click on “Continue”.
With this, you will get a prefilled application form. Fill out this form and follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the application process.
Old Navy Credit Card Account Sign Up
Since Barclays Bank issues the Old Navy Credit card, it also manages the account services of the card. Setting up your card for online access makes it easier for you to manage your account.
With your account, you can review your transaction history, set up automatic payments, and view and redeem your card rewards. The next section of this article will give you a detailed guide on how to sign up for this card.
How to Sign Up for Old Navy Credit Card Account Online
To set up your card for online access, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.oldnavy.barclaysus.com with your internet-connected device.
- Click on the “Set up online access” link on the page. This will redirect you to a new page.
- On the opened page, fill out the last 4 digits of your “SSN”.
- Also provide your “Account Number” and choose your “Current Occupation”.
- Click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
Follow all other prompts on your screen to successfully sign up for an account on the website.
Old Navy Credit Card Activation
When your application for an Old Navy Credit Card has been approved, you will receive the card in the mail within 7 to 10 business days. The next step after receiving your card is to activate it.
You can activate your card over the phone by calling the number on the sticker attached to the card. The most convenient way of activating your card is by doing so online. Read on to learn how to activate your new card online.
How to Activate Old Navy Credit Card Online
To activate your new card online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Old Navy Login page with the URL www.oldnavy.barclaysus.com
- Provide your account “Username” and “Password” to log in to your account.
- When you log in to your account, locate the card activation page on your dashboard and click on it.
Follow all other instructions on your screen to successfully activate your card online.
Old Navy Credit Card Payment
Do you want to Pay your Old Navy credit card bills? You can do so by logging in to your account on the website. When you are logged in, locate the bill payment option and click on it. Follow the instructions on your screen to pay your bills. You can also pay your bills by old Navy customer service.
Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service
The Old Navy credit card customer service is open to customers that are having issues with their cards. If you want to check your application status, pay your bills report a stolen or missing card, you should contact the customer service unit.
To get the accurate Old Navy customer service details, go to https://oldnavy.barclaysus.com/servicing/headerLinks?handleContactUsPhone You can choose to send an email, a mail or call the phone number on the page.
How do I Check My Old Navy Credit Card Application Status?
After applying for an Old Navy Credit card, you may be interested in knowing your application status. You can check your application status by contacting the customer service. Alternatively, you can check online at www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search Provide your Last Name, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, ZIP code, and email to check your application status.
Is it Hard to Get an Old Navy Credit Card?
The Old Navy card is a store card and most store cards require fair credit for approval. With this, the card may not be hard to get. In addition to this, other factors such as your income and the debt you owe will also be considered during your application.
Is the Gap and Old Navy Card thesame?
No, the old Navy card and the Gap card are two different credit cards. Old Navy is owned by Gap Inc. This is why you can use the Old Navy card at Gap Inc and earn rewards with it.
- Old Navy’s Black Friday Sales: Old Navy Sales | Old Navy Black Friday Hours
- www.navyfederal.org – Best Navy Federal Credit Cards
- www.navyfederal.org – How to Become a Member of The Navy Federal Credit Union
- www.navyfederal.org Log In – Navy Federal Credit Union Membership
- Navy Federal Credit Union – How to Apply For the Navy Federal Credit Union