Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) has opened applications for the GIST Graduates Scholarships 2023 in South Korea. Interested applicants from around the globe can now apply for the Scholarships.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), is offering Master’s and PhD Scholarship programs for all international students. One good thing about this award Ph.D. is that is a fully funded scholarship that covers all the costs of studying in South Korea.
GIST Graduates Scholarships 2023
Should you apply for the GIST Graduate Scholarships and be approved, the Korean Government will pay all of your expenses including accommodation, food, and insurance and also offer monthly stipend. Please note the application for GIST Scholarships is not accepted after the last date which is 14 Oct 2022.
Summary of GIST Graduates Scholarships in South Korea 2023
- Host Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Application Deadline: 14 Oct 2022
- Duration of program: Master’s degree is 2 years while PhD I 4 years
Brief History of the GIST University
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is University that was founded on the 17th November 1993. GIST University is a well known institution in South Korea with campus area of 628,100 m.
It will interest you to know that the GIST university is currently ranked 4th in the QS world university ranking. To be eligible to Apply for the GIST Scholarship, candidates must have English proficiency certificates. This is because the University professor teaches all the classes in English.
The duration for Masters’s Degree program in this institution is 2 Years and for a PhD degree, it is 4 Years.
GIST graduate Scholarship is considered as the most prestigious scholarship in South Korea. The GIST University scholarship offers their students multiple study programs including the following;
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Engineering
- Life Science
- Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Energy, Culture Technology
- Intelligent Robot
- Humanities and
- Social Science.
How to Apply for GIST Graduates Scholarships 2023 in South Korea
- Interested and eligible Applicants must carefully fill out the online GIST application form.
- After which applicants have to apply online for the GIST South Korea Scholarship.
- Visit the webpage below to apply: https://www.gist.ac.kr/iadm/html/sub05/0502.html?mode=V&no=206025
Benefits of the GIST Graduate Scholarships
- Full Tuition supported: $ 2500 per semester
- Student allowance: $100 per month for Masters students, $200 per month for PhD students
- Meal allowance: About $70 dollars won per month
- International student would be given an allowance of $90 dollars per month
- A support of 60% of National Health Insurance
- An Annual medical checkup
Requirements for GIST Graduate Scholarships 2022
Interested applicants must meet the requirements below:
- All Candidates must be international students.
- The Candidates must have an English proficiency certificate.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (out of 4.5)
- Applicants who are able to submit a high school degree by the registration deadline have a chance of approval
- The GIST Graduate Scholarships is not open to Korean citizens with dual or multiple citizenships
Needed Document for GIST Graduates Scholarships in South Korea 2023
- Official degrees and Transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- One copy of the applicant’s passport.
- An Official English language test report.
Official webpage: https://www.gist.ac.kr/iadm/main.html
- Apple Already Completed Satellite Connectivity Testing For the iPhone 14
- New Mafia Game Is In the Works and the Original Title Will Be Free…
- Google Set To Stop Android VPN Applications from Blocking Ads
- Report says that the iPhone 14 Pro Could Get an Upgraded Ultra-Wide Camera
- Google Drive Update Set To Axe a Frustrating File Sharing Issue
- Best Body Scrubs – What is Body Scrub Made of