The University College London (UCL) is currently offering Global Master’s Scholarship to deserving international students from low backgrounds to Pursue Full -time master’s degree studies at University College London.
University College London (UCL) Global Master’s Scholarship 2023
Have you been searching for Scholarship opportunities? We highly recommend you check this program out and get the chance to study at one of the World’s leading Multi-disciplinary universities.
The University College London Global Master’s Scholarship program seeks to equip, enable and encourage international students from low-income backgrounds to be able to further their Academic Careers and make the best out of their lives.
Details Of University College London (UCL) Global master’s Scholarship program
- Institution: University College London (UCL)
- Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Type: Postgraduate
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: 27 April 2023
Benefits and objectives Of University College London (UCL) Global Master’s Scholarship program
Here are some of the upsides to this Scholarship program that might interest you:
- The University is offering up to seventy (70) Scholarships in 2023/2024.
- The Scholarship is valued at an amazing £15,000.
- The Program is designed to last for one year (fully funded), except the program is up to 2 Years, if so 50% will be paid each Year.
- University College London (UCL) Global Master’s Scholarship program may be held alongside other Scholarships, Bursaries, awards, or studentships.
- The UCL Scholarship amount that will be awarded may be adjusted depending on the total sum of other funds received by the student.
- Recipients of this Scholarship are obligated to inform the University College London student funding office immediately about any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies before any other award will be given by the University College London Global Master’s Scholarships body.
- The Scholarship will first be implemented on the student’s Tuition fees and then the remaining balance will be paid to the student in three equal parts, throughout the Academic Year, aimed at maintenance.
About University College London (UCL)
University College London (UCL) is a public research university located in the Heart of London. This University was established in the year 1826, having over 13,000 staff and about 42,000 students from over 150 countries in the world.
University College London (UCL) being one of the top Universities in the world, aims at bringing forth capable youths from the Institution that will reshape the world into a better form and push it forward towards great innovations and sustainable development.
The University gives a good example of Tolerance, unity, and corporation as it accepts and hosts students from any religion and any nation of the world.
Application Process For University College London (UCL) Global Master’s Scholarship program
If you are interested in this Scholarship program, kindly follow the instructions below to apply:
- Firstly log in to Portico with your normal details.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “view” button on the “Active Application” you wish to apply for funding on.
- While on the Application page, click on ‘ Funding’ at the top of the webpage.
- Check and apply for funding that you are eligible for and click on “Check and Apply” e under funds available.
- Check and Click on the Scholarship program you wish to apply for.
Note: for each programme you wish to apply for, you will need to fill out separate Application forms for Scholarships.
- For more details and how to apply visit the link below; https://www.ucl.ac.uk/scholarships/ucl-global-masters-scholarship
Criteria To Apply For University College London (UCL) Global Master’s Scholarship program
The below criteria must be met by Candidates in other to be able to apply for this Scholarship:
- Candidates must be able to pay the overseas fee rate.
- Must be from a low-income background to be considered for this opportunity
- Candidates are required to Submit an admission application for Full-time Master’s degree at University College London.
- Distance learning options are not eligible for this Scholarship.
- Candidates who are successful will be notified by early July 2023.
April 27, 2023.
More Related Content
- University Of Oulu International Scholarships 2023 In Finland – APPLY NOW!
- ISYA Travel Scholarships 2023 for African Students – APPLY NOW!
- Asian Development Bank – ADB-Japan Scholarships Program 2023/2024 For International Students
- Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2022/2023 for International Students – Apply Now!
- Hanken-GBSN Scholarships In Finland – Apply Now!