Is England your preferred study destination? If Yes, then Apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarship Programme, for the 2022/2023 academic calendar.
Bristol University has announced the Application Call for the Think Big Scholarship 2023 programme. All Prospective international students are encouraged to apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees and living costs.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
This scholarship is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate international students, it is valued at £6,500 and £13,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees. Additionally, successful applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
To increase the number of international students in Bristol University, the university is investing £500,000 via the Think Big Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program courses starting in 2023.
Details About Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2023
- Scholarships Type: Undergraduate Degrees
- Host Institution: Bristol University
- Country: United Kingdom
- School to study: University of Bristol
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: April 24, 2023
About Bristol University
The University of Bristol is a research university located in Bristol, England. The University received its royal charter in 1909, but it’s root was said to have been traced to a Merchant Venturers’ school founded in 1595 and University College, Bristol, which had been in existence since 1876.
Bristol University has six academic faculties composed of multiple schools and departments running over 200 undergraduate courses. It was ranked 49th by the QS World University Rankings 2020.
Benefits of Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
- The Bristol University Think Big Scholarship awards for international Undergraduates students are valued at £6,500 and £13,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Additionally, successful Applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
- The Scholarship funds for postgraduate international students are valued at £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarship Programme 2023?
Interested in this scholarship? Use the guide below to apply:
- Visit the University website below to access the online application form and ensure you follow the instructions carefully
- For Undergraduate Scholarships: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/undergraduate-applications/
- For Postgraduate Scholarship: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/postgraduate-applications/
Eligibility Criteria for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships Qualification
The Think Big Scholarship is open to Candidates who are:
- Overseas student for fee purposes
- Students who have applied to start any full-time undergraduate course, excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science at the University of Bristol, starting in September 2023.
April 24, 2023.
More Related Content
- Boise State University Global Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 – APPLY NOW!
- ESTU Academic Merit Scholarship 2023 for International Students (USA) – APPLY NOW!
- University of Laval Excellence Scholarship 2023 for African Students – Apply Now!
- Flinders University Rural Residential Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Hanken-GBSN Scholarships In Finland – Apply Now!