Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2023 for African Students – Fully Funded is currently open for African Students. Moreso, the scholarship program is designed to empower African individuals who are passionate about learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers.
The program provides participants with Practical learning opportunities in the following areas: Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management, and Digital Marketing. Successfully Selected Candidates (recipients), will complete a portfolio of real-world projects that shows mastery of skills that are in high demand.
Are you a tech-fluent talent? Here’s an opportunity to advance your skills and kickstart a long-term career through the Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship. The program aims to close the gap between available tech jobs and the number of Africans working in tech positions.
Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program
The Advance Africa Scholarship Program is offering a unique tech learning opportunity to Africans who would not otherwise have them. The scholarship combines training sessions and the Participation of talented tech professionals. Udacity/Access Bank is offering:
- About 2,000 Nanodegree scholarship Programs for Africans to build practical, sort-after tech skills.
- A platform to engage with classmates in a robust, actively managed, student community.
- Experts on the subject matter and on-demand tutors.
Details About Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program
- Host Organization: Access Bank PLC
- Country: Africa
- Focus: Tech
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: June 13, 2023
Benefits of the Scholarship Program
Access Bank will cover all the costs related to participating in the program
Applying for Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2023
The application process is straightforward, interested and eligible Candidates should visit the official website of Udacity a www.udacity.com/scholarships/accessbank
Eligibility Criteria for Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program
Applicants must meet the following conditions to participate in the program:
- The program is open to anyone up to 20 years and above.
- Recipients must be ready to spend up to 5 to 10 hours weekly during the Nanodegree programs.
- All STEM graduates and persons who demonstrate evidence of pursuing IT and Digital careers are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must have access to a laptop with consistent access to a strong data network and power supply.
- Must be committed to the time required for the program.
- Applicants must allow Udacity to share data with the bank in the process of application
- Preference will be given to fresh graduates or early career professionals and applicants residing in Africa.
Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Timeline
- Acceptance of Application: May 9, 2023 – June 13, 2023
- Announcement of Winners: June 19, 2023: Challenge
- The Challenge Course Period: June 22, 2023 to August 3, 2023
- Announcement of Nanodegree Winners: August 13, 2023
- Commencement of Nanodegree: August 17, 2023
June 13, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Access bank/udacity African Scholarship Program
- Africa Digital Innovation Competition 2022 – How to Apply Now
- How to Make a Spotify Blend Playlist with Your Friends
- Learn Africa Scholarships 2023/2024 For Young African Women – Apply Now
- Health Entrepreneurship Challenge 2023 for African Entrepreneurs – Up to $25,000 CAD
- Advanced Video Editing Features included in Google Photo Update – Google Photo Update
- Fully Funded Learn Africa Scholarships 2022/2023 for African Women – How to Apply Now
- How to Open a Bank Account Online – How to Set Up an Online Bank Account