UAL/ISH Scholarships Program For International Postgraduate. UAL/ISH Scholarship covers the following student’s expenses; tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence, and may also contribute towards living costs. There is a significant number for this scholarship, up to Four University of the Arts London International Postgraduate £50,000 Scholarships are available.
UAL/ISH Scholarships Program For International Postgraduate
Usually, the applications for this scholarship program are open in late February, UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarship offers full scholarships to students from developing countries who are pursuing a full-time degree in the Master’s program at one of UAL’s six Colleges beginning in the academic year of 2022/23.
The application deadline: 13 June/2 Nov 2022
Host Countries: The United Kingdom
The course begins: Sept to Oct 2022/Jan 2023
Institution: University of the Arts London, United Kingdom
Program of study: Full-time Master’s degree (Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, MRes, or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in 2022/23.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 4
Group Focus: Students from developing countries or students who are residents in any low-income economy countries
Scholarship worth: UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship offers an amazing £50,000 award, it covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may also contribute towards living costs.
Please go through the eligibility criteria below to know your eligibility status
- As an applicant, you must possess an offer to study a full-time master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in 2022/23.
- Take note that your course must offer either a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes, or MSc qualification.
- Holders of UK postgraduate qualifications are not eligible to apply
- Only ordinarily residents in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in UAL’s list of qualifying countries can apply for this scholarship.
- If you’re an asylum seeker in the UK at the point at which you make your scholarship application, you are eligible to apply
- Household income: Only candidates whose annual household income are £50,000 or less or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency at the point of scholarship application can apply for this scholarship
- Candidates are required to provide a personal statement as part of their scholarship application that responds to the following questions:
Note: Maximum of 350 words per question
- You will be asked to state a description of how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- Narrate to the UAL scholarship board how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- State ways in which you intend to use to address challenges in your home country
- How would you uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship?
How to Apply For UAL/ISH Scholarships Program
Usually, the application process for this scholarship is very easy, the moment an offer is sent to you on any eligible program for study, you will notice an update on the ‘my funding’ page on your UAL Applicant portal, with the update, it will display application forms for scholarships in which you’re eligible for.
As mentioned earlier, the deadline is 13 June 2022 for September/October 2022 entry and 2 November 2022 for January 2023 entry.
Very importantly, to apply for the scholarship, you will need to have an offer on an eligible course, therefore you need to make a course application immediately, this will enable you to have enough time to apply for the scholarship.
You can also visit the official website below to download the application form and to get detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
These Scholarships funds are awarded by a UAL selection panel, it is important you know that this panel actually makes their decision based on the evidence provided in your application. Hence you must ensure that you provide correct and well-arranged information.
Candidates with successful applications for more than one UAL award or scholarship must choose which of them they would like to receive, as each candidate can only have one at a time.
Official Scholarship Website
Regardless of the number of UAL scholarships available, a good number of students have benefited from the program over the years, you too can also be a beneficiary, simply click the above link for further details and clarifications on the scholarship.