Want to learn how to log into your Facebook account with just your phone number? Well, you are in the right place. When you go to the homepage of your Facebook to sign in, the necessary fields on the page will request your email address and your Facebook password.
This is slightly confusing, as you actually do not need to log in with your associated email address. Instead, you can use your Facebook username (if you set up one), or a mobile phone number linked with your account to log in. for you to be able to use a phone number, though, you must add the number to your Facebook account.
Log into Facebook with Phone Number
Personally, I do think logging into your Facebook account using your phone number is a lot easier, as it is what you can easily remember. And if you ever forget your Facebook password, it comes in handy.
The first thing you need to do to make or create your own Facebook account installs the Facebook app on your mobile phone, or download the Facebook mobile app.
To do this, go to the analogous app store (App Store for the likes using iPhones link and Google Play for those Android phones link), comb for the Facebook application in the stores applicable, and download it.
How to Login to Facebook
As you have already created the account using the above guide, now it’s time to Facebook.com login
- First off, enter the official URL www.facebbook.com
- Write down the number or email that you registered your account with.
- Enter your password and click or tap on “Sign in”.
With the above steps, you can easily log into your Facebook account.
How to Log Into Your Facebook Account with Your Phone Number
To log in to your Facebook account on your mobile browser:
- Go to facebook.com on your mobile browser.
- Enter one of the following:
- Email: You can log in with any email address that’s listed on your Facebook account.
- Phone numbers: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
- Username: You can also log in with your username if you set one up.
- Enter your password and tap Log In.
With the steps above you can log into your Facebook account using your mobile number.
How to Log Out of Facebook
Below are the tips to log out of your Facebook account, as it is very important to do so. Most especially if you logged in with a device that is not yours. Check the steps below;
- Click on the down arrow in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Log Out at the bottom of the menu that appears.
With the above steps, you can be able to log out of any device you might have logged into with your account details. Take note, that if you’ve logged in to your Facebook account on multiple devices, you’ll need to log out of each device separately.to get more details simply click here.