PeopleLooker are people who make sure you always get the most up-to-date information possible by putting together almost all your searches. That is, if the information you turned up on your subject changes or new data comes to light, you will be alerted so you can update your report.
They offer a wide range of searches to make sure you get your result correctly; they also have mobile apps that help for searches on the go.
They don’t offer private investigation services, but rather they give people easy and affordable access to public record information.
PeopleLooker Reviews – How is PeopleLooker Legit?
PeopleLooker is very Legit, how are they legit? They are 2 main concerns when using a people search service. The first procedure is access to information and the second is FCRA. With PeopleLooker you can get a detailed report that tells you more about an individual than you expected.
Let’s look at the FCRA. FCRA compliance means you can access PeopleLooker why non-compliance means you can not use PeopleLooker as a consumer reporting site and must follow the guidelines that the site makes clear.
It is stated according to the FCRA, you cannot use PeopleLooker or other general people search services for Employment Screening, Tenant screening, hiring household workers, educational qualifications, and Assessing creditworthiness.
How it Works
The PeopleLooker is data from federal, state, country, and local public records. The website information will make it clear that you can turn up information on people that are geographically in the US.
The PeopleLooker search engine goes through a wide range of social media networking sites. They are the social networks you do expect, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
According to FAQ, the company pulls its data from billions of records which it obtains from multiple sources, no information on how the company updates its database to make sure the information they offer is accurate and up to date.
The pricing for PeopleLooker is simple and affordable, they offer s 7-day trial for just $1.00. When you do sign up for a plan, whether one month or three, you get the same functionality.
A 3-month membership is $14.62 while 1-month membership is $18.28. however, paying for 3 months upfront works out to be 30% cheaper.
Is PeopleLooker Free? | PeopleLooker Trail Free
PeopleLooker free and trial meant the same thing. PeopleLooker is not free even with the 7-day trial they offer you have to pay #1.00 for it.
PeopleLooker Mobile App
The mobile app has been given a lot of attention to its details during its development. The version can be downloaded for free on iOS and Android. It is very easy to use all you do is log in with your membership details and you are ready to go.
The app has additional functions not available on the desktop version, specifically a reverse phone search and reverse email search. That is, you can search for an unknown number or email with your smartphone directly.
The app has high ratings on both the App Store and the Google Play Store.
How to download PeopleLooker App on Android
The PeopleLooker app is available on Android devices. The app is free to install, you can also search names, for free to return basic contact information in it.
The following are steps to follow why downloading the app:
- Go to your tab and visit Google Play Store or website
- Click on the Bar Search in the Play Store
- Once you click on the search bar, Type PeopleLooker
- Wait to appear, then click on Install
- Wait for complete installation
- Finally, you can access the app
How to Download PeopleLooker App on iOS
You can get the app from an iOS device, which you can purchase in the iTunes store here:
- allow to load, once it appears click on Install
- wait for complete installation
How to Sign Up PeopleLooker Account
If you don’t have an account on PeopleLooker, you can’t log in. so, the following are ways to create an account.
- Open your tab and visit https://www.peoplelooker.com
- Wait to load and start by choosing your subscription package.
- After that provide your full name and email address for your account
- Click Next and provide your payment method
- They accept the U.S issued Visa, MasterCard, Discover Credit, or debit.
- After filling everything out, be sure to check the box to accept their terms
- Then click View Report to create your account.
- On the next screen, you will be ordered to create the password for your account
- Then you will be led into your account
You can now go to the search bar and start searching
How to Login PeopleLooker Account | PeopleLooker Login
The following are procedures to log in to your PeopleLooker account:
- To log in, go to https://www.PeopleLooker.com/login
- Enter your email address and password you register with
- If you have forgotten the password, click on Forget Password link to receive an email, permitting you to reset your password
How to Opt-Out of PeopleLooker
The terms and conditions of the company state that the public that uses the service are free to cancel their accounts and membership plans at any time. PeopleLooker allows those users who see their information in the website search result and want to remove it to delete it.
If you want to remove it, you can contact the company AT SUPPORT@PEOPLELOKER.COM to initiate the opt-out process. BeenVerified is another broker website that handles the website manual opt-out process. To remove all your personal data, follow this process:
- Go to the lowest unit of the BeenVerified website and click “do not sell my info.”
- Type a name and state to search for the personal information
- Wait to show up, When the search results show up, the user can scroll through the results to find the information related to them. On finding it, click “record.”
- Type an email address to submit a manual opt-out request.
- The site allows the user to send this information as a verification email.
- PeopleLooker will then verify the applicant’s identity and confirm the removal. Afterward, the opt-out request will be processed.
- On receiving a confirmation email from PeopleLooker, the user should click the “Verify Opt-Out” link. After clicking this link, the information will be removed within 24 to 48 hours.
Further research can be done on Google.